XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #111
simonp92

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I love how Sanzaru said this game would take weeks to plat.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #112
Arumat

Quote:
Originally Posted by vava View Post
I have a question about double , lets i say i plat the game on PS3, once i load it on PSV, i will get a another ?
I think all you have to do is load up your cloud save on your vita and once you do that and the game loads I think all the trophies automatically unlock seeing is you already got them on PS3.

Arumat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #113
vava

Send a message via MSN to vava Send a message via Skype™ to vava

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Hum thanks, is because i don't own a Vita and i going to tell a friend to do that for me

Consoles: PS1/PS2/PS3/PSP/Game Boy Color/Game Boy Advance/DS/2DS/WiiU
ID's: Nintendo Network ID: ValtermcPires | 2DS FC: 4914-4851-8703 | PSN ID: ValtermcPires | Steam ID ValtermcPires
vava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:33 PM   #114
Dougiefresh613

Awards Showcase Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonp92 View Post
I love how Sanzaru said this game would take weeks to plat.
All i can say is LOL.

HappyThumbsGaming Youtube

Happythumbsgaming.com

NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS PLEASE!
Dougiefresh613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:37 PM   #115
Arumat

Ok fuck Alter Ego Arcade Machines, 2 days later and I still can't fucking beat the high score these are impossible.

Old 02-17-2013, 09:39 PM   #116
Dougiefresh613

Awards Showcase Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arumat View Post
Ok fuck Alter Ego Arcade Machines, 2 days later and I still can't fucking beat the high score these are impossible.
Why am i getting the feeling that im gonna have to go back and play the arcade machines again and write down more tricks? lol

HappyThumbsGaming Youtube

Happythumbsgaming.com

NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS PLEASE!
Dougiefresh613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:42 PM   #117
Arumat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougiefresh613 View Post
Why am i getting the feeling that im gonna have to go back and play the arcade machines again and write down more tricks? lol
No idea but those 2 are fucking impossible for me I've tried and tried and fucking tried and I can't do it.

Old 02-17-2013, 09:44 PM   #118
BreadSkin
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Bread's ''Y U No Play These Gamez?!''   Lab's ''Did Someone Say Chimichanga?'' List   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   Staff - Super Moderator   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Quote:
For the longest time, I thought the purple bubbles would damage you if you touched them; they don't. I guess the only tip I can give you is just to try and collect every upgrade item as best as you can, and kill as many enemies as you can before the screen pushes you off. Some stages have a portal mid stage that leads you to a Sly Mask as well as a bunch of upgrade nimbits (I'm just going to call them that), so definitely look for those.

Its really not that hard .
BreadSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:55 PM   #119
Arumat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadSkin View Post
For the longest time, I thought the purple bubbles would damage you if you touched them; they don't. I guess the only tip I can give you is just to try and collect every upgrade item as best as you can, and kill as many enemies as you can before the screen pushes you off. Some stages have a portal mid stage that leads you to a Sly Mask as well as a bunch of upgrade nimbits (I'm just going to call them that), so definitely look for those.

Its really not that hard .
Got both Sly Masks and I still come up short by like 3k on each Alter Ego Machine. They way I see it is you basically need a perfect run, as in collect EVERY Ion Upgrade(without missing) and to never get hit to even come close to the top score. I can't get higher than 23k in Paris or 16k in Medieval England.

Old 02-17-2013, 10:03 PM   #120
BreadSkin
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Bread's ''Y U No Play These Gamez?!''   Lab's ''Did Someone Say Chimichanga?'' List   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   Staff - Super Moderator   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Quote:
Got both Sly Masks and I still come up short by like 3k on each Alter Ego Machine. They way I see it is you basically need a perfect run, as in collect EVERY Ion Upgrade(without missing) and to never get hit to even come close to the top score. I can't get higher than 23k in Paris or 16k in Medieval England.
If you can maintain a Lv 10 throughout most of the level, you can skip a few items and enemies. If you do get hit and drop down to say a 7 or and 8, just restart. Just don't run too far ahead of the screen and try and kill as many enemies as you can on each screen. I've been able to beat the high scores for a majority of these minigames with 1k to spare.

There aren't any random spawns or anything, everything's the same each time you go through it. So just keep at it.
BreadSkin is offline   Reply With Quote