which boss fight is the hardest

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mz Ruby for me!

Normally I'm quite good with rhythm games and stuff like that but damn this battle made me restart over and over again. Clockwerk wasn't THAT hard considering it was the final boss. Despite having to retry there pretty often too, I liked the sheer epicness of that final battle! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mz Ruby and Clockwerk was both probably the hardest parts of the entire game... (except for time trials, which you don't need to do for the trophies) :o

While Clockwerk was easy once I understood how to kill him and learned the pattern, then Mz Ruby was just plain annoying at times, because it was hard to time the hits from the angle we have to do it from.

Edited by MMDE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

mz.ruby was hard (turn up volume for the rhythem to follow haah) , but clockwerk was harder - I basicly tried to start each time with the golden horseshoe for 2x mistakes - and if i lost 1 b4 the 2nd phase, quit game, try again - if i lost both b4 the 3rd phase, ill quit game, start over - I needed a fail safe to protect me incase the game lagged.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I think the hardest boss fight for me was Clockwerk. Even that wasn't that hard though. Mz. Ruby was easy, all you had to do was spam the button as it was coming to you and you'd hit it.

They were all hard for me because one hit kills. I hated mz ruby and the clockwerk the most because i had to redo them from the start, which gets annoying