Sly Collection Vita Retail - Warning

The Sly Collection was released yesterday to retail. Just a small warning the Game card does not include Sly 3. Sly 3 is only available via a PSN Code Voucher. So those who are looking to buy at Gamestop and they might not have the New game sealed. Make sure you do not leave without the Code voucher piece of paper. Also if you see the game used on the market also remember you might only get two games when you think you might be getting three.

• 1 month later...

Good notice right here... I thought, when I bought the game, it would be a game where I'd get 3 games upon 1 card instead of 2 games and 1 downloadable one.. I don't see why they even made the 3rd one a download only? Makes no sense to me... Am enjoying the games though! Almost finished the first one :)

Hello everyone, I know my chances are slim about this one, but hear me out please

I wasn't aware of the 3rd game being download-only on the retail box of the Vita version so I imported it from the US. My main account which my Vita is also tied to is a UK account and therefore, I cannot redeem & access the 3rd game.

Is there anyone here with the same problem but with a reversed condition (US account, UK voucher)? We can trade our codes.

• 2 months later...
Oh now! I specifically got this retail so I wouldn't download!!! Alas, the age is catching up to me. Anyone know the size of the download?

PS Vita store says the entire bundle is about 6.2gb -- was looking at digital, thinking of Retail as that's a larger download for as quick as these can be completed. At least I can trade in the cartridge for something else. :)

PS Vita store says the entire bundle is about 6.2gb -- was looking at digital, thinking of Retail as that's a larger download for as quick as these can be completed. At least I can trade in the cartridge for something else. :)

Yeah, though I still don't get how with a cartridge, you are looking at 2 GB for something advertised as in the cartridge. I haven't downloaded Sly 3 yet hahaha.

Thanks for the heads up! I was thinking about getting a Vita in the near future, but this clears a lot up some details if I have any troubleshoot issues.

First thing to sort out before you get a vita is the memory card you will get.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everyone, I know my chances are slim about this one, but hear me out please

I wasn't aware of the 3rd game being download-only on the retail box of the Vita version so I imported it from the US. My main account which my Vita is also tied to is a UK account and therefore, I cannot redeem & access the 3rd game.

Is there anyone here with the same problem but with a reversed condition (US account, UK voucher)? We can trade our codes.

I sent you a PM. Have UK voucher but US account.

• 1 month later...