So... no crossbuy for NA?

Just checked the updated store, says I can buy the collection on vita for 29.99 even though I have the ps3 collection showing purchased on the store (first game was free on ps+, second and third were $5 each on sale)

So... are we getting the shaft again like the Jak collection? Or is this because of the GOW thing and they cant make games with timed trials to be crossbuy enabled? If so, why does the EU store not seem to be affected by this nonsense?

Just checked the updated store, says I can buy the collection on vita for 29.99 even though I have the ps3 collection showing purchased on the store (first game was free on ps+, second and third were $5 each on sale)

So... are we getting the shaft again like the Jak collection? Or is this because of the GOW thing and they cant make games with timed trials to be crossbuy enabled? If so, why does the EU store not seem to be affected by this nonsense?

Try checking each game separately.

There arent separate games available for the vita, only the full collection. I cant even find the page for the vita version of Sly 3 that carts come with.

In the EU store if you search sly they all come up separate with the collection available as a different purchase. No reason why it shouldn't be the same on NA