dog track race with murray (vita)

Anyone else having major problems with this? I have tried this race countless times and cannot get above 3rd place. Is this a glitch or this just stupid hard on vita? I plat this on ps3 but cannot get this race done. Cant face the boss without the key either. Help

5 minutes ago, I just reached this level and suddenly all the memories of trying to beat this damn on the PS3 came flooding back.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone else having major problems with this? I have tried this race countless times and cannot get above 3rd place. Is this a glitch or this just stupid hard on vita? I plat this on ps3 but cannot get this race done. Cant face the boss without the key either. Help

5 minutes ago, I just reached this level and suddenly all the memories of trying to beat this damn on the PS3 came flooding back.

It is actually much simpler than you think: keep the nitro and use them when you have to make tight turns.

At the end of the first lap you will have already passed 2 or 3 enemies, then repeat for the other 2 laps and win the race easily.

It is actually much simpler than you think: keep the nitro and use them when you have to make tight turns.

At the end of the first lap you will have already passed 2 or 3 enemies, then repeat for the other 2 laps and win the race easily.

I was struggling with this race, but the above tip definitely helps, just came 1st! Thanks :cool:

• 8 months later...

Bullsh#% Nixxx87. The PS3 was 1000 times easier & they Cheat horribly in the Vita version. If you are coming up to pass a car the ALWAYS 5fv8indc az way to get a nitro & I have had some come flying up from behind & knock, me into the air.

These differences take the fun out of a previously excellent game.:mad:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Tincan I think you overreacted just a tad bit dude. It wasn't that bad. I experienced none of the things you blew off the handle about. Nixxx87 offered a valid, helpful tip and it only took me 3 attempts. I'm playing the Vita version as well.

Don't take any of the turns wide; take them tight and you'll notice you spin out a bit less compared to trying to go wide. As Nixxx said, once you take the turn hit the nitro to prevent your wheels from spinning out because it slows you down - a lot - when that happens. This race will be tight enough so you need to do everything you can to minimize those spin-outs.

Edited by TacoNinja

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for the tip, it helped a lot.

I think that it is hard on the Vita (haven't played on PS2 or PS3) due to the smaller control sticks. I beat it in less than 10 tries with this tip. Still very challenging though. You have to get to know the track a little bit and how/when to turn. Try not to slide wherever possible as you lose traction and time when sliding. Only do tight turns on the hairpins and then use the boost and you should be OK.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...