Who got 100%?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I started to do the speed runs but when I figured there was no trophy on it I thought I would concentrate on the platinum which I now have :p Sly really is a great game and was shocked I ahdn't heard about it before it came up on Playstation Plus!!

• 3 weeks later...

When I platinumed it, I only did a couple speed runs. But when I platinumed the other 2 games, I went and did them all. Not that hard except ironically the first level was the hardest maybe lol.

Also the level commentary videos aren't in the PAL version..

Edited by Siketus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I did one speedrun, for the first level, because somehow doing one seemed much better than doing none at all.

Then I tried the next one a bit but then stopped and moved on to Sly 2. I took the lack of Trophies for speedruns as the developers admitting the TT missions were just a bit too frustrating and demanding.

After Plat'ing Rayman Origins, which had challenging-but-always-very-fun TT missions, Sly's just seemed maddening. I absolutely loved the rest of the game though. Someone earlier posted that the first level might have actually been the hardest, so someday I might go back and try some more of the missions. Might be a fun excuse to replay the levels again later on, actually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...