Did you use a guide for the bottles?

109 members have voted

1. 1. Did you use a guide for the bottles?

• Yes
    • No

I don't know about you but i found the bottles really easy to find and incase i had some hard ones i would use that binocular spotter thing whenever i had it.

I am just up to the last one now but i need to finish clocknotwerk to get it.

Dont worry no shame in doing so, i've used lots of guides for collectibles.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, since the levels are all relatively short and the fact that you could look for the clanking sound and find your missing bottle makes them relatively easy.

Now Sly 2 and 3 though, if there was a trophy for finding all the bottles in the cities, that would've sucked. I would've most likely referred to a guide in tat case :p.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I haven't platinumed the game but I've yet to use a guide for the bottles. I've just 100% completed the first area, with the frog. And during this, I got an ability to be able to view clue bottles that are close by using the binoculars. I use that if I struggle to find any, or I simply use them to look round while I go through a level. Seems easy enough to me. But in order to get the power-up, you have to collect all the clue bottles in an earlier level.

• 2 weeks later...
I found every single bottle by myself and without the aid of a guide except for two in the Flaming Temple of Flame which were cleverly hidden away in a little alcove which you needed to sneak into.

these were also the only two bottles i couldn't find so

the others were very easy if you look around

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Nope, since the levels are all relatively short and the fact that you could look for the clanking sound and find your missing bottle makes them relatively easy.

Now Sly 2 and 3 though, if there was a trophy for finding all the bottles in the cities, that would've sucked. I would've most likely referred to a guide in tat case :p.

Not to be a total bum but sly 3 didnt have collectables correct me if im wrong. And yea if sly 2 had that trophy i would be so pissed.