If you think this game is bad...

I feel sorry for you because you have no idea what your talking about. Sure, there are SOME bad parts, like the traveling through the sea with the boat, but this game was a GREAT end to a GREAT trilogy. I can't wait to play the forth, and I think all three games were awesome.

Just because Sly 2 and 3 weren't 5 hour platinum's like Sly 1, doesn't mean you should hate on the game.

If you can't get through the challenges because of the 'bad controls' *cough cough* lack of skill *cough cough* maybe you should should just stop trophy hunting all together :whistle:

I'll be getting my 3 sly cooper platinum tomorrow or the next day :p ;)

Definitely a good game, with the Cooper legacy and all. It was fun, but God-beyond frustrating. The HD collection was my first time playing the Sly games and I've really never played a platformer like this before, so I kept making mistakes and getting killed.

Especially during segments like the Pirate boss battle, General Tsao boss battle, Dr. M boss battle (a lot of boss battles), and the Demetri scuba section. I really wanted to break my controller there. I guess everyone has trouble in certain games, but that did not stop me from liking this game.

• 3 months later...

Anyone who thinks this game is bad probably doesn't like Sly to begin with. This game is high quality just like the first Sly. Sly 3 may not be for everyone, but if you're a fan of platform games, I don't see how you couldn't love it.

Edited by GearsOfTheDead

• 6 months later...

I agree, I don't see why people are bashing this game. I think it is fun and challenging. Sure some parts can be tedious and annoying but oh well. I was reading the jak and daxter forums and people were bashing those games as well saying the controls suck, etc. Im playing that trilogy next, hope it isn't as bad as they say!

It's just too bad that there are too many people around here that are simply looking/playing games for quick and easy plats to be handed out to them without any real effort. I guess many of them thought all of the sly games were a guarantee plat within a few hours just because Sly 1 was pretty easy.

I have been enjoying all of the sly games so far and am looking forward to playing the 4th once I am finished with this one.

Edited by FinalAxel

• 2 years later...