Questions Thread

TRobJunior

This thread is a questions thread, the reason for this is if you have a question but don't feel the need to make a whole new thread ask here.

I'll Start with my question, I just want to know if anybody is currently making a Trophy Guide for Sly 2?

Edited by TRobJunior
Editing

• 1 month later...
is the only way to swicth from playing sly 1 to 2 is by going to the XMB ? yeah i would also like to know why they dont show up in my trophy card!

That's the only way I've found to switch between the games.

As for the trophy card issue, I think there is a forum discussion post about this. I read it a while back. I'm sure my answer wont be exactly correct, but it should give you the gist of it. Basically, the game (and trophies) hasn't been added to the PSN yet or something like that. I guess for new'ish games it takes a while for this to happen sometimes. They'll probably show up eventually, but I know I plat'ed Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing and despite it being an older game the trophies don't show up.

That's the only way I've found to switch between the games.

As for the trophy card issue, I think there is a forum discussion post about this. I read it a while back. I'm sure my answer wont be exactly correct, but it should give you the gist of it. Basically, the game (and trophies) hasn't been added to the PSN yet or something like that. I guess for new'ish games it takes a while for this to happen sometimes. They'll probably show up eventually, but I know I plat'ed Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing and despite it being an older game the trophies don't show up.

They're surprisingly lazy about stuff like that.