Game Stuck on White Screen During First Canada Mission

oversoul53

I decided to go and replay all the Sly games before the 4th comes out , and also cuz I lost all my saves files. I have beaten 1 and 2 but not 3. I don't remember them very well. Anyways, I'm playing Sly 2 right now, in chapter 6 in Canada, I'm doing the first mission where I take pictures of the train routes in Jean Bison's cabin. Then you have to go to 2 other cabins and get his blueprints. After getting the last blueprint and exiting the cabin, Sly talks with Bentley then when they're done the screen goes white and stays that way. I have to force shut down my PS3 with the power button in order to fix it. I can hear a train and sometimes see my health bar, but I can't move or exit to XMB or anything.

This has happened 3 times now... is my game broken? This didn't happen before when I played on my old fat PS3, but now I have a new slim one and it's doing it.

EDIT: never mind guys... I fixed it by going to the cabins in a different order... if anyone else has this issue, go to the cabin surrounded by bear traps FIRST, then go to the one at the top of the hill

Edited by oversoul53

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...