Slender: The Arrival confirmed for PS3!

113mac113

Never played any of the Slender games. Only watched Lets Play's on YT. Might be fun for Halloween lol. Or just to play with friends and laugh as they shiz their pants. XD Cause I got some who are really jump!scare-prone.

So that means it's coming out between Jan and March. No official release date yet?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Seems a bit pricey, to be honest ... I remember when it was a freeware game.

I know people put work into this and they shall be payed, of course, but if I look at what else I can get for the same money ... I think I'll wait for a sale.

The original freeware title was a tech demo and proof of concept, comprised of a single level. This is a whole game with a number of levels, storyline, etc..

That said, the same game can be had for $5 on gog.com or Steam, and less on sale.

I picked it up because I had a ton of fun with it on PC, and I want to 100% it (again). Also it's easier for friends who come over to pick up a controller, and to play on the television.

I never played it on the PC but have been wanting to play it for some time now. Everyone says that it's beyond scary. Really looking forward to finally getting around to it. Shame that there's no platinum though. :/

I never played this before, I might try it.

Really? Never? Why is that? Can you please explain why? :)

Not played it prior to this either, though I do love the Slenderman mythos. Just meh, kind of tired of all these 'scary' games which aren't scary. About halfway through this now, just finished the 'generator' level I guess? Hasn't been scary at all yet, but the atmosphere is good, and it's a nice sort of adventure/suspense type game. There were some things which I guess could be jump scares, but those never make me jump so I don't know. I would recommend getting it because it's got a lot of things to find, and the ambiance is nice.

Edited by Sszchera
Can't spell