I'm 99% sure Event Planner is glitched for me

Panukia

I have 27/28 events completed and I'm certain the one I'm missing is the Hit and Run in North Point. I have waited there all day and nothing spawns. (I also noticed in the guide videos, where Calvin spawns there's a ton of pedestrians but there's zero for me, have no idea if thats a factor)

I have also been across the whole map day and night (no rain) double checking the other events, this is so frustrating. :mad: :francis:

• 1 month later...
I have 27/28 events completed and I'm certain the one I'm missing is the Hit and Run in North Point. I have waited there all day and nothing spawns. (I also noticed in the guide videos, where Calvin spawns there's a ton of pedestrians but there's zero for me, have no idea if thats a factor)

I have also been across the whole map day and night (no rain) double checking the other events, this is so frustrating. :mad: :francis:

Your post is a month old, but do you still need the trophy? Just did Event Planner yesterday and it popped just fine. Have you checked all possible locations? Have you, on the other hand, done all drug busts? Might be you hacked all cameras but there's still a location you need to "bust" on your TV.

Your post is a month old, but do you still need the trophy? Just did Event Planner yesterday and it popped just fine. Have you checked all possible locations? Have you, on the other hand, done all drug busts? Might be you hacked all cameras but there's still a location you need to "bust" on your TV.

99.32% cannot make last event pop. i'm on ps3 OP did this work for you in the end? I agree this is sooooo frustrating