Easy Method to "Safe Driver Trophy"

JahBlessed

Hi everybody... i just finnished the game and i think i have a tip for the safe driver trophy... this how i get it...

you need to go to Kennedy Town at night to the place in the photo in the Bisai car...thats the "smart" car... class C... if im not mistaken...

after you arrive to the spot in the photo just make circles for 2 min arround the place for 2 minutes without touching anything and the trophy pops!

the bisai car is slow and small...dont try it with another car! bisai is the only one who can do this!

have fun !

[ATTACH]7864[/ATTACH]

Hi everybody... i just finnished the game and i think i have a tip for the safe driver trophy... this how i get it...

you need to go to Kennedy Town at night to the place in the photo in the Bisai car...thats the "smart" car... class C... if im not mistaken...

after you arrive to the spot in the photo just make circles for 2 min arround the place for 2 minutes without touching anything and the trophy pops!

the bisai car is slow and small...dont try it with another car! bisai is the only one who can do this!

have fun !

[ATTACH]7864[/ATTACH]

Great tip! Especially for folks having trouble not bumping into this...lol.

I actually used a highjacked armor truck and drove the wrong way on the interstate about half the time for this. I think that I had a run of 4 or 5 minutes.

• 1 month later...

Great tip.

I actually went during rushhour and got it 2nd try. I drove the highway, got on at Kennedy's and went northbound towards center. Street is wide and even if there's lots of traffic you always have enough space to maneuver. One tip though: don't go too fast. As long as the clean drive timer is ticking, you should be good to go. No need to go all formula 1 on this one.