Quicker Method for Ultimate Fighter

JayPBM

I posted this in another thread but I figured this would be easier to locate for those who need it.

Ultimate Fighter - Easier Method for XP without use of DLC

NOTE: Before attempting this, equip an outfit granting you the "Mountain Triad Set" bonus and make sure you have the Leg Breaker and Stun Strike Follow-Up combos!

Replay missions you have less than three full triangles on. When fighting enemies, use the Leg Breaker combo (:circle:, :square:, hold :square:), then while the enemy is stunned (white circle above head) on the ground, press :square: to use the Stun Strike Follow-up attack. Doing this should net you about 45-75xp per use. Beware that the larger enemies, enemies with weapons or grapplers are immune to this. However, enemies with melee weapons can be disarmed by sprinting towards them and tackling them (hold :cross: + :circle:) and enemies with guns can be disarmed by free-running attack (:cross: over cover) or by simply pressing :circle:.

Also, if you have a gun, it helps to shoot up every unoccupied mission vehicle (the ones used by your fellow triads, by rivals, or used for cover). This nets you an extra 25xp for destroyed car and help for Wrecker Gold.

During car chases, take it slow and shoot non-driver enemies for headshots (30xp), shoot the vehicle the until on fire then shoot out a tire (20-35xp?). The car should explode after flipping and gain you an extra 25xp. Doing this gets you 75xp to 110xp per car, depending on the amount of passengers in car. I believe most car chases give you unlimited ammo so don't worry about wasting ammo.

Using what's stated above, I surpassed the mission scores of my friends, who have also obtained the platinum, by hundreds of points. I needed to fill the up half of the bar in order to reach Level 10 Triad and with this, I only had to replay four missions. Hopefully this helps! :)

Edited by JayPBM