Shopto lists Sleeping Dogs for PS4 and Xbox One

vava

Shopto lists Sleeping Dogs for PS4 and Xbox One

Sleeping Dogs, originally launched for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC in summer 2012, might be coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, if a Shopto listing is to go by.

The U.K. retailer is listing Sleeping Dogs HD for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, with a release date set for November 21, 2014.

We’ve contacted Square Enix for comment.

Not a huge fan of SD.

• 1 month later...
Another remaster. Yay :francis:

Mind you still need to (P) the original on PS3. :p

Only just started replaying this game.

First time around I didn't think it was all that, but now after spending some hours on it it's actually a very good game.

I would wait to see after I eventually get the PS3 plat to see if it's worth the PS4 version.

With Sega having abandoned its anglophone fans of the Yakuza series, Sleeping Dogs is a perfectly acceptable substitute. I loved the game the first time around, and its been long enough since then that I'd consider picking up the upgraded version for a decent price.

Nicely put :)

Im sure originally this a True Crime series game before this was sold on to Ubisoft to publish was it not and renamed to Sleeping Dogs?

You are correct, this game was supposed to be True Crime Hong Kong before it was cancelled by Activision.

Shit I m buying this again, even if I have the platinum on PS3.

This game is so good, much better than GTA V, I have to say I had more fun on SD than on GTA V. So double dip for me just to support United Front Games and because I don't have the DLC on PS3 and of course 60 FPS and 1080p on this one... hmmm it's gonna be good.

• 3 weeks later...
Let me finish of the originals before making remakes.

Goddammit. :francis:

haha LOL yeah, I just finished the story mode and I just need PUBLIC ENEMY for platinum.

I loved this game over GTA...story line was amazing...just the driving on the left side was a pain at first....

I just might play it again...don't know if I would buy it or just wait for it to become PLUS free.

Loved this game...and look forward to getting another (P) and 100% on PS4. And this game will be a piece of cake with all the DLC packs.

what do you mean by "piece of cake with the DLC packs"...Didn't play those 2 DLC's, something special about them?

EDIT: just pre-ordered this gem...

Edited by BSH 1975

• 3 weeks later...

Do the trophies stack? I've got the plat for this one ages ago. I was just hoping that I get to play this without having to get dictated by trophies... just like the way it was before - BUT get all the previous trophies from PS3 as a bonus... So do they, or do we have to earn them again?

Do the trophies stack? I've got the plat for this one ages ago. I was just hoping that I get to play this without having to get dictated by trophies... just like the way it was before - BUT get all the previous trophies from PS3 as a bonus... So do they, or do we have to earn them again?

I would presume the lists would stack.