Questions about getting Random Events to show up.

Owlmus

I have now completed the regular story mission Payback and have completed every Favor in North Point; up to the one where you have to follow Tiffany. I have tried to go to attempt Hit and Run: Bus Depot, but the icon doesn't show. I might have completed it earlier but I don't know. My question is how do I check my progress on the random events and how do I get them to start showing up? Like up to what point in the game to I have to be?

its been a while since i played this so cant remember which mission pay back is, but if its not popping up then theres a good chance your not far enough on yet, just continue with your game doing other stuff and more often than not the events will pop up as you drive past them when you least expect it. if you still have some missing and they are the only things you need to complete for your platinum (like i had) then follow the video on youtube thats available from the video guide to help you locate them. It would appear that some of them can only be done during the day and when its not raining!! It can be a bit frustrating driving past a point that you know should have a random event associated with it but they will come eventually so dont panic yet

The game keeps a log of the random events right? Are you saying that I should complete the normal game missions and the rest of the side missions in the game and then just finish the last events after everything's done?

Edited by Owlmus