Fluid Striker in 5-10 minutes

xkzonstr

Hey guys, like many of the people that played this, Fluid Striker was a pain in the ass after the story and everything was done (I literally waited until I finished EVERYTHING to work on these). I had to still get 42, yeah, I didn't really pay mind to disarming either.

Anyway, if you're still early, wait until you unlock the martial arts challenges around HK. After that, head to Aberdeen and take part in the challenge there. Now there's a box to the right of the ramp (if you're look back at the ramp, not coming down it) you came down to get to the challenge. Use that as your vault station and commence the fun of seeing 20 guys all get taken down at once.

Be careful though because if you wander off too far you will fail the challenge although it wouldn't matter as you'll probably be doing it 3 or 4 times. I was easily able to get my remainder 42 in about 6-7 minutes with this as the last two stages have hoards of enemies.

Have fun!

Edited by xkzonstr

trying this as soon as i get home. i am at about 50% completion and only have 3 and i've been trying throughout the game. i misunderstood and thought they were the vault kills where you gun the person down after jumping over the barrier in slow mo.

update: got it, redid the fight club using the technique! glad to have that clarified.

Edited by Peachgeli

• 2 weeks later...

A very quick and relatively easy way to unlock fluid striker is to load up the assault on hospital mission. First thing you do is run around all rambo and disarm all the guys - afterwards holster your gun.

Now what you need is to run over the sofas, after 1-2 jump overs bad guys will stack behind them, what you want to do now is jump over sofa and as you pass it press X - this will make a slow-mo move in which Wei makes a sweep kick hitting nearby enemies (they have to be in front of him to trigger it).

This way you can rack up disarms and freerun moves in quick and painless way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, like many of the people that played this, Fluid Striker was a pain in the ass after the story and everything was done (I literally waited until I finished EVERYTHING to work on these). I had to still get 42, yeah, I didn't really pay mind to disarming either.

Anyway, if you're still early, wait until you unlock the martial arts challenges around HK. After that, head to Aberdeen and take part in the challenge there. Now there's a box to the right of the ramp (if you're look back at the ramp, not coming down it) you came down to get to the challenge. Use that as your vault station and commence the fun of seeing 20 guys all get taken down at once.

Be careful though because if you wander off too far you will fail the challenge although it wouldn't matter as you'll probably be doing it 3 or 4 times. I was easily able to get my remainder 42 in about 6-7 minutes with this as the last two stages have hoards of enemies.

Have fun!

Great tip! Thank you so much! Only had 2 after I completed the game :applause: