XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 09-23-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
xSourApplex

Default Fluid Striker - The easy way

Here's a video I recorded on the best and easiest way to do it.

I DO NOT ACCEPT RANDOM ADDS. YOU MUST TELL ME HOW YOU CAME ACROSS MY NAME AND WHY YOU'RE ADDING ME UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN AN INDIVIDUAL POST.
xSourApplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:49 AM   #2
Goldfire

Sorry, but this way is a bit flimsy, similar to the second last mission area. The 'Payback' mission is the easiest way to do this.

Fight through the first few areas until you come up to a number of benches (just before the stairs where the gas cylinder is), you can get a total of five very easy freerunning attacks, do so then restart from checkpoint. Just keep an eye on the information on the bottom right until you get the gold in Fluid Striker.

I had the gold in Fluid Striker in about 10 minutes or so.

Please don't send blank friend requests.
Goldfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:58 AM   #3
Moving On

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfire View Post
Sorry, but this way is a bit flimsy, similar to the second last mission area. The 'Payback' mission is the easiest way to do this.

Fight through the first few areas until you come up to a number of benches (just before the stairs where the gas cylinder is), you can get a total of five very easy freerunning attacks, do so then restart from checkpoint. Just keep an eye on the information on the bottom right until you get the gold in Fluid Striker.

I had the gold in Fluid Striker in about 10 minutes or so.
Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, that area you mention is where I got my challenges wrapped up as well. You can do it all pretty quickly and reloading the checkpoint sets you up nicely for another bunch of disarms and freerunning attacks.
Moving On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:36 PM   #4
xSourApplex

Yeah but you have to run around getting shot at. Not everyone wants to replay a mission once they've played through the game.

I DO NOT ACCEPT RANDOM ADDS. YOU MUST TELL ME HOW YOU CAME ACROSS MY NAME AND WHY YOU'RE ADDING ME UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN AN INDIVIDUAL POST.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #5
Barra333

But if people are just after the stats they will take the path of least resistance, whether it be sliding over a car or redoing a mission. Personally, the mission sounds like a better option, if only for the easy restarts.
Barra333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #6
xSourApplex

Why is there a problem? If people want to do this way, they can. No-one is forcing anyone to do this way.

If you want people to do your method, make your own video guide

Old 09-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #7
Barra333

There is no huge problem with the method you put up, folks were just suggesting alternatives.
Now that I know I need to pay attention to this stat, I just make sure I slide across cars, tables etc whenever I get the chance and hopefully I dont need any grinding method
Barra333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:26 AM   #8
Goldfire

No one was complaining about your method, but it seriously does take a lot longer the way you've posted.

Because of that particular mission being early off in the story, I've found they miss you a lot when it comes to being shot at. I could easily do all five take-downs with half health.

Please don't send blank friend requests.
Goldfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:19 PM   #9
dreadnought79

Well I took the option shown.
All viable solutions to problems are always appreciated.
Thanks for the tip.
dreadnought79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:01 AM   #10
Havok83

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSourApplex View Post
Yeah but you have to run around getting shot at. Not everyone wants to replay a mission once they've played through the game.
The guns dont come into play until later in the mission. The area just before has like 10 guys which you can easily get this off of without any fear of getting shot. Goldfire's method is foolproof and doesnt take nearly as long. Thanks for that bc I just got the stat going by Payback

Last edited by Havok83; 09-29-2012 at 08:02 AM.
Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote