Fluid Striker - The easy way

xSourApplex

Sorry, but this way is a bit flimsy, similar to the second last mission area. The 'Payback' mission is the easiest way to do this.

Fight through the first few areas until you come up to a number of benches (just before the stairs where the gas cylinder is), you can get a total of five very easy freerunning attacks, do so then restart from checkpoint. Just keep an eye on the information on the bottom right until you get the gold in Fluid Striker.

I had the gold in Fluid Striker in about 10 minutes or so.

Sorry, but this way is a bit flimsy, similar to the second last mission area. The 'Payback' mission is the easiest way to do this.

Fight through the first few areas until you come up to a number of benches (just before the stairs where the gas cylinder is), you can get a total of five very easy freerunning attacks, do so then restart from checkpoint. Just keep an eye on the information on the bottom right until you get the gold in Fluid Striker.

I had the gold in Fluid Striker in about 10 minutes or so.

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, that area you mention is where I got my challenges wrapped up as well. You can do it all pretty quickly and reloading the checkpoint sets you up nicely for another bunch of disarms and freerunning attacks.

There is no huge problem with the method you put up, folks were just suggesting alternatives.

Now that I know I need to pay attention to this stat, I just make sure I slide across cars, tables etc whenever I get the chance and hopefully I dont need any grinding method :)

No one was complaining about your method, but it seriously does take a lot longer the way you've posted.

Because of that particular mission being early off in the story, I've found they miss you a lot when it comes to being shot at. I could easily do all five take-downs with half health.

Yeah but you have to run around getting shot at. Not everyone wants to replay a mission once they've played through the game.

The guns dont come into play until later in the mission. The area just before has like 10 guys which you can easily get this off of without any fear of getting shot. Goldfire's method is foolproof and doesnt take nearly as long. Thanks for that bc I just got the stat going by Payback

Edited by Havok83

• 2 months later...

wuick question - if you did the Payback mission again, do you just reload the checkpoint after you get a few free running attacks (doesnt it say that it wont save anything)?

you just die and restart the checkpoint? and once you get the gold stat, just finish off the mission to save it??

• 6 months later...

I discovered an easy place to doing it is in Aberdeen martial club. There's a wooden box there just keep vaulting it and killing the fighters. I think in one attemp you can get almost the 50 attacks. In less than 5 minutes u do it.

I discovered an easy place to doing it is in Aberdeen martial club. There's a wooden box there just keep vaulting it and killing the fighters. I think in one attemp you can get almost the 50 attacks. In less than 5 minutes u do it.

Totally the way to go...i was JUST going to post this..beat me to it lol :applause: :cool:

Totally the way to go...i was JUST going to post this..beat me to it lol :applause: :cool:

That's exactly how I cleaned up the ones I didn't get in my normal playthrough--and the last gold medal I earned before the plat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...