How to easily get the Wrecker stat.

iRejectSkypeCalls

Go to the Central Hospital and from there you'll see parked cars. You can ram into them and they'll count towards your Wrecker stat. When you ram into all of them it would be a good time to ram the cars that are on the road and then come back and you'll see that the cars have respawned and just repeat. If your car is damaged there is a Car Park nearby for you to use. I just wanted to share that with you guys because that's how easily I got gold in Wrecker and in my opinion it was less time consuming. (:

*How to easily get Gold in Wrecker

Edited by iRejectSkypeCalls

As far as I have noticed only your own wrecked cars (well the one you are currently driving) count for this stat? Cause it never seems to count whenever I wreck another car to the point it even explodes.

I don't know when exactly your own car counts as wrecked but I think when the engine is already starting to smoke it's a fair good indicator it's wrecked :D

Edit: With the Civil Discord Mission advice I got that stat, don't know why it didn't seem to work for me when I tried to wreck the cars by ramming them :confused:

Edited by Amally