For those going after Gambling on Gold

Shanoa

A little trick that worked for me is listening to what betters says. Sometime they'll say something in English like "i wore my red underwear today i can't lose", "Don't fail me now!" or something about a dragon amulet they're wearing basically what i did is if the better on the right says one of the above i'd bet on that cock and i'd usually win.

The first ten or so round for me went bad and i lost every single time then when i started listening to betters comments i won about 2 or 3 times in a row. Coincidence? Probably but i just got the gold on gambling and it's been like 2h since i've started.

Keep in mind betters won't always say something in English, they might stick to their original language in which case you can try cancelling or reloading, or just betting blindly.

The method doesn't work 100% of the time though.

It is strictly random. Unless anyone wants to try and keep track of how fights turn out based on what the owner of a fighter says for, say, about a 1000 times to get a more reliable result, I'd say the OP was fairly lucky that paying attention to the dialogue worked out for him. Which is, let that be clear, good. :)

I just bet on the black cock! Once you go black you don't go back...

Really though, the black cock wins for me like 3:1

Alright, goddammit, that's the second comment relating to black cocks I've seen on here. :mad: :p

But in all seriousness, I'm pretty sure it's all random. Everyone says so and from my experience, I'd agree.

Just got the Gambling gold stat trophy this morning.

As has been said before it is easiest to use the Save if win / Load if lose method.

Quickest way I found was to always bet on the same bird and I found I would go on a win streak on 2 / 3 bets in a row (always bet the maximum £100K to speed this up).

I don't have any definite method to win but I noticed a pattern. If you have the first win, select the other chicken for the second win. and usually you can get the third consecutive win by choosing the same chicken. for example, 1st win : black, 2nd & 3rd win : white. on 4th attempt, usually just damn random...better save and load whenever you win the bet.