Voice mail in cellphone

pgunz3

That's a bug. I'm not sure if it's PS3-specific, but I know I did see an Xbox playthrough on YouTube where you could actually hear the voice mail "Not Ping" left for you. Perhaps it has something to do with the order in which you've done the missions and when you finally go to an apartment to sleep.

When I played the game, my voice mail message got cut out by another call related to the main story, so I missed it too.

Having seen the video on YouTube, I can tell you that we didn't miss much. "Not Ping" basically dumps you because you've been seeing other women.

It automatically starts when you reach a certain point. Perhaps it triggers itself after a certain amount of time. I got the message after I woke up in the Aberdeen boathouse.

I heard the message. I kinda wondered how she found out that I dated Tiffany as well in such a large city. Like NoctisFFVs13 said, it was also a bit weird that she ended her phonecall with ok, call me where the game doesn't allow you to call her again.

I was wondering about this. I actually just got the message saying I had a voicemail, but no way to check it. Glad it is not important (and that it won't block a trophy).

I actually got it when the game made me go to sleep (that was the actual mission!) and I went to the Central apartment, after the hospital assault.