Karaoke Superstar

Roberto

Whilst in the middle of going through the set list in front of an empty room I decided to sing " girls just wanna have fun". Halfway through the song some very strange guy walked in to the room and started dancing seductively behind me. I wanted to beat him up but as your not allowed to throw punches inside the club I decided to leave as his presence was making me me feel weird , yet he followed my all the way to the outside of the bar. The only good thing about it was that now I was able to beat the shit out of him ( elbow smash FTW ). Anyone else have weird people bothering them during the game ?

I sort of had the same thing happen to me today, when I was replaying the second mission that brings you to a Karaoke bar (the mission with the American producer). I was doing my thing on the mic, singing "I Ran", when all of a sudden this guy walked in and started dancing behind me.

Mind you, this is the mission where you and the producer have the Karaoke room all for yourselves and you're partying with four other girls. I was very surprised to see this guy just barge in on us. Since the mission takes you back outside after singing the song, I quickly forgot about the unwanted visitor... but in retrospect, it was kind of funny.

This is off the subject of karaoke, but had a funny mishap after a mission. After the last cop mission when you save the girls they leave you on a dock and take off in the boat while i was watching my xp climbed i noticed they were driving all crazy, so i watched them for a minute. they started driving at high speeds in a circle and crashing into the dock then they turned around and at full speed ran right into some rocks on a nearby island blowing the boat up thus ruining all the hard work i did to save them lol:dance: this made me laugh with much delight

Speaking of weird stuff... two things I finally noticed while playing today.

* Apparently, in the game's reality, the sun comes up in the north and sets in the south. I had sort of noticed the shadows seemed off during my regular playthrough, but I never paid much attention to it. Today, I just hopped in a boat and sat around waiting for the sunrise and sure enough: north. How weird is it that the developers didn't properly program that day and night cycle.

* Apparently, when you are armed (I only tried this with the shotgun you can find in the back of a police car, because I'm in post-game free roam), you can jump out of a speeding vehicle and you will automatically go into a slow motion animation where you can shoot the now empty car which then blows up quite spectacularly. I lost count of how many food carts on the street I've bombed this way. Awesome. How come the game never told me I could do this? Or did it and had I just forgotten?

:)

* Apparently, when you are armed (I only tried this with the shotgun you can find in the back of a police car, because I'm in post-game free roam), you can jump out of a speeding vehicle and you will automatically go into a slow motion animation where you can shoot the now empty car which then blows up quite spectacularly. I lost count of how many food carts on the street I've bombed this way. Awesome. How come the game never told me I could do this? Or did it and had I just forgotten?

:)

I'm surprised the game didn't notice it before. I saw on a youtube video that someone mentioned something about the "motorcycle fireball trick" and didn't realize what they were talking about but one day when playing I jumped off my motorcycle and instantly went into slow-motion. I was confused and didn't shoot so I just skidded along the road on my back for about 10 seconds. It was only a second time I did it in a car that I noticed I could shoot the car and make it explode in a single shot. LOL. Its nice to notice random things about this game and discover them.

Sounds like you're kinda homophobic.... and while singing "girls just wanna have fun"....

As a member of the LGBT community myself, I have to agree with this comment. I just didn't want to say it myself and be stood on my own and being accused of overreacting.

I'm glad you said it first. Thanks.

• 1 year later...
Whilst in the middle of going through the set list in front of an empty room I decided to sing " girls just wanna have fun". Halfway through the song some very strange guy walked in to the room and started dancing seductively behind me. I wanted to beat him up but as your not allowed to throw punches inside the club I decided to leave as his presence was making me me feel weird , yet he followed my all the way to the outside of the bar. The only good thing about it was that now I was able to beat the shit out of him ( elbow smash FTW ). Anyone else have weird people bothering them during the game ?

Ha! I never noticed this..I honestly wanted to get the karaoke aspect if the game over asap! So I put it off till the end and just banged it out in about 35 min lol! :D

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
As a member of the LGBT community myself, I have to agree with this comment. I just didn't want to say it myself and be stood on my own and being accused of overreacting.

I'm glad you said it first. Thanks.

Lmao. So just imagine this is not a video game but IRL. Some guy does that to me, he better get the fuck out asap. There's nothing homophobic in it, he's gay ok no problem but I'm not so take your hands off of me!

Edited by Nevski