How do you get Triad XP after story?

BigeBigz_IS_Back

I don't want to buy the DLC at all because I already have Maximum Face and Maximum Cop XP. I am halfway through Triad XP Level 9. I completed all Fight Clubs, Fight Clubs, Drug Busts, and Cameras hacked. Is there any other way I can get Triad XP easy and fast? I replayed one of the missions you can get a lot of XP on and when I got 3 Triad Points it gave me very little XP after.

So, if anyone can help, that would be thankful.

(And yes when I replayed the missions I had on all Triad Clothing).

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sort of answered your own question... Only way I heard to get more XP after the story WAS to replay missions, specifically ones you scored pretty low on.. I was Level 10 in everything before beating the game, Triad taking the longest to finish up(And I was wearing the DLC outfit for a few missions, Got tired of how it looked so changed out of it).

It's interesting how strangely unbalanced the XP in this game is. You get Cop XP for every mission, but Triad XP only for the Triad-specific missions. I'm about two-thirds along the way with the main missions and I've maxed out Cop XP... yet I'm only level 6 for the Triads. Good thing I got the bonus DLC for free with a retail copy, so I know I can grind that repeatable mission if I need to.

Is there another way to get triad XP after completing the game ?

This is gonna take ages...

I can't improve my score, i've tried everthing.

You should be wearing clothes that give you 15% bonus Triad XP. And only redo missions where your Triad score (3 red triangles) is low.

Mountain Master Triad Set: +15% Triad XP - J. Jiggler Straight Leg Jeans (Blue), J. Jiggler Straight Leg Jeans (Dark Blue), Couronne Puffy Vest (Red), Achete Standup Boots
Edited by tima_13

Can i start a second playthrough. And only do triad missions (with triad clothes from the beginning ?)

Or will the game force me to play other missions first before i can start the next triad mission ?

I can't get 3 stars on any triad mission (i've got 2,5 stars on most of my missions). So this method will not work for me.

I'm in the same boat. I'm on level 9 and the bar is moving up extremely slow. I'm about 4 missions away from finishing the main story and I even have on the 15% Triad Bonus gear. I guess it's best to just go back to earlier missions and just switch up with every move in your arsenal. IT seems to be working for some missions that I'm doing.

Best of luck to you.

Jwells, I actually answered your second question about the triad xp by giving the link to this thread! :p

I am glad to hear that getting the top dog pack still lets you earn the trophies. I am actually about to do it, since I have the extra.

One thing, though. Does anyone else not see the Top Dog Gold pack? The description for the Silver pack says, "For the ultimate upgrade, combine with the Top Dog Gold Pack." This doesn't seem to be in the store, though.

Edited by DarqueDragon

Jwells, I actually answered your second question about the triad xp by giving the link to this thread! :p

I am glad to hear that getting the top dog pack still lets you earn the trophies. I am actually about to do it, since I have the extra.

One thing, though. Does anyone else not see the Top Dog Gold pack? The description for the Silver pack says, "For the ultimate upgrade, combine with the Top Dog Gold Pack." This doesn't seem to be in the store, though.

Accessing the NZ PSN store I can see the Gold Pack. Though I know that doesn't apply to most of you.. :p Just saying that it is out there.

It's interesting how strangely unbalanced the XP in this game is. You get Cop XP for every mission, but Triad XP only for the Triad-specific missions. I'm about two-thirds along the way with the main missions and I've maxed out Cop XP... yet I'm only level 6 for the Triads. Good thing I got the bonus DLC for free with a retail copy, so I know I can grind that repeatable mission if I need to.

Thats because its easy to lose cop xp buy hitting things killing innocents etc while attempting both triad and cop missions which evens it out a bit.

The gold pack is on the US store as of today. If anyone buys it please let us know what level you were before and after. Right now I'm about 2/3 through the story, almost halfway to 100%. My face is halfway to level 10, cop halfway to 7, and triad just unlocked level 6. I think I would be willing to buy the gold pack if it could mean me stop wearing the horrible clothing for 15%triad bonus lol I might just buy it anyway in a couple days.

Yeah sitting in the same boat, finished yesterday my last mission and still 1/3 left for level 10. I'll try to complete the rest of my missions with 3 triad points but I don't think that it will be enough.

fyi..I also had the +15 triad exp clothes since mission ~18 and it still wasn't enough and got mostly 2-3 triad points on most missions. The whole xp thing seems to be pretty bad balanced imo.

Anyone know if you also get triad xp from dlc missions (i.e. shaolin dlc pack) ? I have a code here from my pre order.

You should be wearing clothes that give you 15% bonus Triad XP. And only redo missions where your Triad score (3 red triangles) is low.

Mountain Master Triad Set: +15% Triad XP - J. Jiggler Straight Leg Jeans (Blue), J. Jiggler Straight Leg Jeans (Dark Blue), Couronne Puffy Vest (Red), Achete Standup Boots

And where exactly can I buy these items?

EDIT - I found the Couronne Puffy Vest and Achete Standup Boots at a store called Aspirazone in Central. If you look on the map it's between Wah Fi Storage and Government House.

I also found the J. Jiggler Straight Leg Jeans (Blue) and (Dark Blue) at Hang + Sui in Central, it's near Mong Memorial Pass, but it's NOT the clothing store by Commercial District.

Edited by xSourApplex

Anyone know if you also get triad xp from dlc missions (i.e. shaolin dlc pack) ? I have a code here from my pre order.

Yeah, you get fresh triad xp every time you play the shaolin showdown, so you can keep replaying it if you need more experience. To make it quicker leave right after you get three triangles, which takes about 7-10 monks defeated. You won't get any bonus experience for monks you defeat after that point.

Yeah, you get fresh triad xp every time you play the shaolin showdown, so you can keep replaying it if you need more experience. To make it quicker leave right after you get three triangles, which takes about 7-10 monks defeated. You won't get any bonus experience for monks you defeat after that point.

That's good to know, thanks a lot buddy !