Rate the trophy difficulty...  

578 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.30

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave it a 3.

Like Tima said, a couple of the Stat Awards were a bit annoying, and I found a couple of the events a pain to find (apparently some of them don't show up at night, which was my problem), but overall the trophies were pretty easy.

The plat took me a couple minutes over 30 hours to get.

Got the platinum and I give it a 2. None of the trophies are hard at all. None of them really require any skill except for maybe the races and karaoke, but that stuff is still easy. I could see how someone that got glitched would give it a higher rating out of frustration, but I didn't experience any glitches at all luckily.

gave it a 3, only glitch that i encountered was getting to 94% completion and had done everything. my percentage wasnt rising when i won the street races. overall great game, and look forward to future dlc.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/BEANO_BRFC.png

You mind sharing how you fixed this glitch? I'm not far enough into the game to have it yet but I'd still like to know how to fix it in the event that it does happen to me.

You mind sharing how you fixed this glitch? I'm not far enough into the game to have it yet but I'd still like to know how to fix it in the event that it does happen to me.

i had the limited edition of the game, so i downloaded the free mission that came with it, and that did the trick to put me at 100%. ive heard redoing the fight clubs works aswell also.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/beano_brfc.png

After playing this game for a week, I finally plat-ed it,clocking in at around 33 hours. I took my time and spent some of the time just simply enjoying the city itself. So you can definitely plat this game even faster if you speed through it, although I don't recommend it. I feel that this game should be enjoyed thoroughly.

I really had a great time with this game and I would personally consider it the best game I've played this year so far. Story wasn't amazing but decent enough, the mechanics (driving, fighting etc) was fantastic overall and the city is a marvel all on its own.

The plat itself is fairly simple, nothing is challenging at all. I managed to level up all my cop and triad skills without having to replay any missions. If you wear the appropriate clothes and actually try to get the maximum points as best you can, you can definitely max out the skills without replaying the missions. I was doing drug busts and other misc activities and I managed to max out the skills a few missions before the last one. The challenges may seem intimadating at first but alot of them you get naturually and others are easily grinded in a mere few minutes. I had no problem with the races at all, I don't know why people are so frustrated with the races. If you bought the right car, you can easily beat any race on the first try.

Overall I give this a difficulty of 2, nothing is really challenging and the amount of time it takes to plat is just right. I look forward to any future games United Front Games will release, and hopefully we will see more from the Sleeping Dog franchise.

Got the platinum earlier today.

I really enjoyed the game, it was under my radar pretty much until the day it was released and I saw the video reviews of it (and then I knew I had to go out and buy it right away), but to be honest: it's an extremely easy game, too.

The martial arts combat takes some getting used to. After that, especially after unlocking some of the advanced moves, almost no enemy can even touch you any more. And the gunfights are very forgiving. Throw in the handy checkpoint system and you have a game where you basically cannot truly fail or get stuck at a mission ever.

Some of the challenges are slightly grindy and repetitive, but all in all, this platinum gets about a 2 for difficulty from me (and I'm thinking a 9 for pure fun, entertainment and awesome).

Gave it a 4.

It took me 27 hours to platinum and nothing was particularly hard. There were a couple of annoying, but not game breaking, glitches, and a bunch of collectibles to find.

The only bad part was replaying missions for more XP and Stat Awards

im trying to get all gold sats and im stuck on the fluid striker stat what is a good mission to repeat to get it?:think:

im trying to get all gold sats and im stuck on the fluid striker stat what is a good mission to repeat to get it?:think:

The second last mission after the crawling part, there are gunna be enemies surrounding a table kill all the enemies using vaulting and restart checkpoint. there are around 5-6 enemies and you'll get fluid striker in no time.

Edited by CyBeRFuGiTiVeX3