XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > S (PS3) > Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

Old 01-27-2012, 02:11 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Do you need to buy anything

this game has been tempting me so much! i really want to get it, however my worry is not being able to get 100% without buying other toys, is it completable, is the whole trophy list thats visiable on this website achievable with just the 40 game pack?
Ragemachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:50 AM   #2 (permalink)

I've heard it is possible with just the start pack with 3 skylanders, but more of a challenge

Can't upgrade stats that much with just 3 skylanders! Unless you know someone that will share and let you add them to your save. Know someone with many i don't have and won't really let me have ownership just to get "Heroic Challenges" are needed to upgrade Stats and are fun to get thru too!

Heroic Challenges

HyperNepV Drops: http://goo.gl/y8BnJ
The Last of Us YouTube Playlist:http://goo.gl/KXPoL

twitch.tv >http://goo.gl/c6HqWv

GamerCards in Spolier! Only shows on my 1st post!
gtasthehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragemachine View Post
this game has been tempting me so much! i really want to get it, however my worry is not being able to get 100% without buying other toys, is it completable, is the whole trophy list thats visiable on this website achievable with just the 40 game pack?
You can platinum this game with the 3 starter characters, although if you get sonic boom, that would make it easier

You can also upgrade your characters which will make them better, so again other figures arnt needed.

What i would recomend is going to craigslist to buy this game. Might get lucky and get it cheaper, or even get other figures with the deal. Good luck but this game is easy so you wont have any problems
Crealkllr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Gunnerie

Yes you can plat this with just the 3 starter characters. Although you can not do/get every thing in the game with out having at least 1 character of each element. (8 elements in total, -3 from starter set = Need to get 5 more.)

As for the ingame character challenges. If you want to get the full set of these you'll have to get 1 of each character. You can barrow these from a friend to add the challange/character to your game, and then just play the challanges with your own characters.

Last edited by Gunnerie; 03-14-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Gunnerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:21 PM   #5 (permalink)

Bought the game for 2 put it in only to be unable to pass the plug in the portal screen, im tempted to buy the equipment just so I don't have a 0% game on my console.
Cran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:09 AM   #6 (permalink)

i got this myself and wasnt easy as i thought then i got other ones and became alot more easyer to do
CroweRavenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:04 PM   #7 (permalink)

Hey, Imlooking into getting this, It sayz that its for nintendo wii (the characters singler'ly *4.95*) However i dont know if these can be used for the ps3, If you know can you please reply for me
iDizzleHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:21 AM   #8 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDizzleHead View Post
Hey, Imlooking into getting this, It sayz that its for nintendo wii (the characters singler'ly *4.95*) However i dont know if these can be used for the ps3, If you know can you please reply for me
The characters themselves work on any system/portal. I have all 32 of them for my PS3, and my girls use my figures to play on the 360 in the living room.

Just to be safe, buy only 1 and try it.

The Portals are a different story, you need the specific portal for it's respective system.