Figures hard to find

DX01

Bummmers.....stock suck this time around. Can't find any sklanders other than boomer and ghost roaster pack. Everywhere is clean house at target, bestbuy, kmart, walmart, and gamestop. Must be the xmas sale.. :(

Looking for wham-shell, lightniing rod, and ignitor. Are these exclusives characters somewhere?:confused:

Funny thing is that I was in Boston for Christmas and looking at BestBuy's inventory most of the stores still have them in stock. Too bad I didn't think of picking them up because my son wants couple more and we're sold out of them in New York. Talk to the Target cashier and they get shipments of them every other day but to call at 8AM to see if they got them in before heading down here. Atleast they are still making them.

Double Trouble, Slam Bam, Wham-Shell, Sunburn, Zook, Camo, Cynder, Lightning Rod, Warnado, and Legendary Trigger Happy are not even out yet so you don't have to worry about finding those. I know Ignitor comes in the 3DS pack and I think he is also in a 3 packs but not 100% sure. The only exclusives are the Target Whirlwind, Walmart Drill Sergeant, and Toys R Us Legendary pack. When I went to Target to find mine they said that December 31st they would be discontinued. I have a feeling they will come out June 1st with the rest but who knows.

I work at Best Buy in NY and yeah, we've been completely out of Skylanders figures since christmas. We ran out of the individual figures then, a week or so later, we ran out of the 3-packs.

It's frustrating, because every single day I'm at work, at least 2-3 people, sometimes 4-6 ask me why we don't have any, and I have to say the same thing. We don't know when we're getting more in, they're backordered online, and etc. etc. It's been this way for a few weeks.

Its funny to read all your posts, because its all true. I was at walmart and had a whole bunch of individual one on sale. I wanted to buy the game but decided to go on craigslist.

Now its all sold out and now that i have the game, i know i cant find them in stores, and scared of looking at the prices online. If only i bought some, i could sell them for alot. LOL missed oppertunity'

i was lucky though, this bundle i got has one of each element.

• 2 months later...

I myself started off with the 3 starters and then I bought Dino-Rng and Zap alog with it. Got on wal-mart.com yesterday and Got Drill Sgt., Whirlwind, Cynder, and Double Trouble.

I'm keeping all my single pack guys in their boxes though since you don't have to open them to use them. Even though I have the game Platinumed already I want to fully complete it too. Just need a life element character now so I can 100% the game.:dance:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...