glitched trophies

i notice in the trophy discription it says glitch trophies: NONE

i have recently bought all moves for at least 2 skylanders and still nothing? when buying all the moves about half way you get the option to choose a path, there is no way of getting the final 3 moves on the opposite path you chose is there? as i cant understand why this is not unlocking

also

i have smashed every rock in the molekin mine and the trophy has not popped???

has anyone else experienced problems with these? any help would be apreciated

Havent played in long time but...

Im possitive your missing rock in mine. I know i was till i had to ask for help. There is a part on right that i kept missing, where you can slide rocks. Its a bigger room than you think and there are 2 up against wall that you wouldnt think would be there. Go around the area following the wall and you will see em.

As far as every move, is the character yours? As in your the owner. Did you reset one with you as owner and re lvl up the skylander?

thanks for the reply molasar!

not been back to the mine but i will go back to the area and try hugging the walls till i find em ;D LOL

as for the character leveling up problem, yeh all are mine, im the owner. only missing 1 skylander from the whole collection and thats sunburn. on my way to maxing out a third character, but got a feeling its not gona work :( dont understand why though? really i need to check see if theres any updates for the game online

thanks for the help molasar!

it was one bloody rock i was missing right near the water and a slice of cake, seems its always easy to blame it on a glitch, rather than admitting your a dumbass :( LOL

though im still having no luck with the trophy for buying all a characters moves. i think that may be a genuine problem :( anyone got any advice on how i mite go about gettin round this one?

I thought early on i saw post in here saying they had trouble with getting that trophy but it was always they didnt own the char, some how they werent marked as owner.

My only suggestion would be to back up your save file, on ps PLUS or if you can on flash/2nd account. Then start game and wipe the characters info, make owner and lvl up one again on fresh game. You have several chars, im sure you know which ones are powerful and can fly through lvls easily with. Its the only thing i can think of.

As for that rock, yup :)

primal carnage, yeh i have still had no luck in regards to moves related trophy :( i have all but 1 skylander in my collection, so all i can think of is to level up yet another one, big waste of time if it dont work again though :(

as for the rock smashing, chances are itll be the one by the water ;D i dont "think" you needed a water skylander to reach it either

primal carnage, yeh i have still had no luck in regards to moves related trophy :( i have all but 1 skylander in my collection, so all i can think of is to level up yet another one, big waste of time if it dont work again though :(

as for the rock smashing, chances are itll be the one by the water ;D i dont "think" you needed a water skylander to reach it either

Thanks, I'll try that out soon. I Just got Wham-Shell (#32 in my collection) and I'm itching to test him out :D

hey guys if you are talking about:

Gotta buy them all - Purchase all upgrades for any one Skylander.

The trophy is glitched. How it got the problem is unexplainable. When I did the game, I maxed out 3 different characters and reset the stats (and then purchase of all upgrades) of one of them 3 times and got nothing. The best solution I found was this:

Gotta buy them all

Purchase all upgrades for any one Skylander.

Talk to Persephone to upgrade your characters. After you buy a certain amount of upgrades for a character, you will be asked to choose a path. Upgrade all the way through this path, for the trophy. The other path is not needed. You will also need to find the Soul Gem and buy that upgrade as well. When Persephone tells you, you have no more upgrades that means that your character is fully upgraded and you should have this trophy.

This trophy can be glitched

If this trophy does not unlock, you will need to follow these steps.

1. Reset one of your Skylanders in the Select menu or use one in your possession that you haven't used before.

2. Collect the Soul Gem for that character and enough money to purchase that upgrade.

3. Purchase the Soul Gem upgrade.

4. Back up your save file to a USB.

5. Delete everything involving Skylanders from your PS3.

6. Start a new Save and play to Chapter 3. Make sure you have Ownership of the character, in the Select menu.

7. Collect enough money for the rest of the upgrades and buy them.

8. The trophy should unlock.

Taked from .com’s guide and Credit goes to: Submerge, Lunar_Umbra and connman88 (contributors of that guide)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...