Trophies i am stuck on

So i know many of you have said that the trophy "One for All!" was the trophy you was stuck on for this game.

For me i got past it the first try with my lvl 10 sonic boom. THe fact that i can throw the babies to attack while i dodge really helps, not to mention that its resonating screech hits Kaos multiple times.

If anyone is stuck and got sonic boom, try that as its still a slow and long battle, but alot easier in my opinion

ANYWAY i am stuck on "Tag me if you can!" and "I love smashing"

for the "tag me" trophy, i can avoid the laser till i need to avoid the minions and the lasers. I know its possible, but really annoying since we cant skip his talking and its so easy to get hit once.

for the "i love smashing" trophy, i know i need to smash all rocks AND blow up all crystals. For this one i just keep messing up, but will get it done as soon as i get back to my ps3

Anyone else stuck on other trophies? I am willing to help if you need the help

• 4 months later...

For "I Love Smashing" just smash the rocks. The crystals are not required. It helps to hold down the R3 button that way it will automatically hit rocks and enemies. Don't forget the rocks in the tech ability area and a few down by the water where a treasure chest is located.