okay? i fully upgraded 3 diff skylanders and no trophy?

There is a very important step for the upgrade trophy to pop: you must make sure you own the figure/character. You have to press start (or is it select), go to Ownership, and set the figure/character to be yours. Otherwise it will not count.

And here's another problem for you, if you are already fully upgraded, the trophy will not pop after you set ownership. It seems the game only checks whether you have met the trophy condition when you do the last upgrade. Since all your Skylanders are already maxed out, you don't have a chance to do another upgrade! You might have to go clear the data from one of them and start from square one again I'm afraid.

Only problem with starting new game file is that you will have to play quite far in to find a Soul Gem that you can use. I think the Gill Grunt one is found first. So just start new game, don't reset any figure yet, play till you get a Soul Gem of a figure you have, then reset that figure.

You can get $ through some farming:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/skylanders-spyros-adventure/131027-currency-farming-levelling.html

Yeah, I've got the same problem... I've now upgraded 3 skylanders fully. I've done the first one just playing regularly, the next one I did the final upgrade on a new game after wiping my save data, and the 3rd one I did the final upgrade on ANOTHER Ps3 which hadn't played the game before (although in that one I didn't have ownership when I did it so I need to try that one more time). This trophy is MASSIVELY glitched

I actually had this same problem, I leveled up 11 different characters. Later found out it was because the first character leveled had purchased an ability from another game. It somehow bugged the trophy where it would not unlock.

In order to fix this I copied my save file to the cloud server (or flash drive, whatever)

Delete all save/game data (dont believe there was game data but just incase)

Start new game

Pick a character you can get the soul gem for easily (I used ghost roaster due to adventure pack making his easy to get)

Before you do anything in this new game, Reset him, which also changes ownership to the new file.

Go through story til fully leveled.

Once trophy pops Delete current save data and restore old file.

This was the ONLY way I could get around the bug. Nothing else seemed to work. Its a little more of a work around, But it gave me my Plat finally.

Good luck.

I actually had this same problem, I leveled up 11 different characters. Later found out it was because the first character leveled had purchased an ability from another game. It somehow bugged the trophy where it would not unlock.

In order to fix this I copied my save file to the cloud server (or flash drive, whatever)

Delete all save/game data (dont believe there was game data but just incase)

Start new game

Pick a character you can get the soul gem for easily (I used ghost roaster due to adventure pack making his easy to get)

Before you do anything in this new game, Reset him, which also changes ownership to the new file.

Go through story til fully leveled.

Once trophy pops Delete current save data and restore old file.

This was the ONLY way I could get around the bug. Nothing else seemed to work. Its a little more of a work around, But it gave me my Plat finally.

Good luck.

thank u i finally got it.