What about the legendary figures?

You mean they are stronger than normal Skylanders?

Yes. I can't remember which thread/post, but someone posted the stats. Compared to the regular Spyro, the Dark Spyro (found on the 3DS starter) has higher offense but lower defense, something like that, so they balance out. But the Legendary Spyro has higher stats in both.

Honestly, whether such enhanced stats make any difference in battle is questionable. I got the Legendary set just because I like the deep dark blue (almost black) mixed with gold color :D

• 1 month later...

From what I can see they have at least one stat at 100. Its just another ploy to get us to spend money, but I must have them all. Haha. I will be really mad if the Legendary Trigger Happy rumors are true that you have to spend $100 at once in Skylanders at Toys R Us in order to get him when he is released.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, i don't know if spending $100 for legendary trigger happy is worth, he's one of my faves, but normal trigger happy is sufficient, he's one of the best for boss fights

personally, i'm only getting 2 more guys, a fire and a life, just cause i have to have 100% :p

i know it's not needed for platinum (only need 3 more), but my ocd is kicking in on this one, fortunately it's not kicking in on having to own all 40+

Yeah, i don't know if spending $100 for legendary trigger happy is worth, he's one of my faves, but normal trigger happy is sufficient, he's one of the best for boss fights

personally, i'm only getting 2 more guys, a fire and a life, just cause i have to have 100% :p

i know it's not needed for platinum (only need 3 more), but my ocd is kicking in on this one, fortunately it's not kicking in on having to own all 40+

i got that urge too. I work with kids so at least the money i spend wont go to waste. With multiple people playing it (after i platinum it) at least the replay value will stay high.

Too bad they dont have more trophies, a few for each individual character (not needed for the platinum) which would also make everyone buy each character

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...