XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-26-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
System Restart

Default Kids or Adults

I have not seen very much about this game, but it looks interesting. Is it a games more for kids or adults?
Old 10-27-2011, 08:37 AM   #2
IAmMarti

Kids. But everyone I know that is 20+ and has the game loves it too

Check out my youtube! - http://www.youtube.com/user/VirtuAccomplishment
IAmMarti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:32 AM   #3
Pierce

It's kids. But there's one character who you meet almost at the start that figures himself as a ladies' man and he keeps talking about that ("Let's not deny Cali the opportunity of meeting me.", "Look at me, [flexing biceps] Boom!"). I find him very irritating and surprised that they have a character and so much of dialog like that in a kids game. The boss Kaos also makes a bit of colorful jokes, like when he sends a fire minion to fight you, he says something like "he will make an ash out of you". But overall, quite harmless. Plus the cartoon violence, of course.

Though it's kids game, take note hat the cartoon characters are not the cute and fluffy type.

One other thing, for a 'kids game', the boss fights are tough, even when using fully-upgraded highest-level characters (especially if you want to meet the trophy conditions). So kids may have a hard time with the boss fights (or maybe not ). I feel that this difficulty is really a marketing ploy. You see, when you get KO'ed in a boss fight (or anywhere in the game), you can either restart from beginning (luckily it's beginning of the boss fight, not the whole level) or you can swap in a fresh character - ie. remove the figure (whose char you are using) and put in another figure. In other words, each figure you own will give you one extra life. Rather convenient, isn't it?

Last edited by Pierce; 10-27-2011 at 10:36 AM.
Pierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:34 AM   #4
Katzii_Yataki

It is ultimately a game aimed at younger players, but there is certainly no reason for adults not to enjoy it. I know I did!
Katzii_Yataki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:47 PM   #5
morph147

i am 25 and i been enjoying it. its good to get away from all the M rated games every so often and just have a good feel adventure. be a fun game to play with other people.
morph147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 05:28 PM   #6
Azgard12

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I'm really interested in this game, and I'm an adult.