Butterflies

dazg

I have 9 so far. A few not-in-plain-sight ones:

- Apply oil on the robot at the beach (the smaller one sitting next to a small puddle of water). This will open up a small cave next to him, the butterfly is inside.

- Apply oil on the train. A butterfly will appear.

- Near the train, there is a hole in the ground (at the center of the circular train tracks). Drop a bomb on it to open the hole. Then drop down that hole, you will be in a cave where the butterfly is. You exit the cave via the gate next to the cave where the train tracks at the bottom enters.

- The locked cave at the dork with a puzzle. One is locked there. I think you need to solve that puzzle a few times to get different things inside.

- If I remember correctly, there is one high up in a floating platform. Near the beach, there is a small rock/island with bounce pad, take that up to a small floating platform which has another bounce pad, and so on till you reach the top.

- There's a cave at the train tracks (the part at the top), pick up the bomb and blast it to find the butterfly.

Edited by Pierce

Found #10! Near the train, there is a hole in the ground (at the center of the circular train tracks). Drop down that hole, you will be in a cave where the butterfly is. You exit the cave via the gate next to the cave where the train tracks at the bottom enters.

Edit: Thanks dazg for confirming that you have to drop a bomb on that hole first to open it up.

Edited by Pierce

I remember trying that hole before as well. Not sure why I couldn't drop in at that time (honestly I didn't know it is a hole, thot it's a pool of oil or rock or something) or why I can drop in now. I only discovered it by accident when I was trying to apply oil to it and fell in instead, LOL.

Ok just tried to fall down hole again, wont let me. So either its not letting me or ive gotten it before. 9/10

Few ive gotten...

1. Starting fairie has one near her , just pick it up

2. Unlock maze at bottom

3. Got 2nd one later in game from unlocking same maze game.

4. Jump pads far right of zone

5. Oiling Train

6. Oiling robot near water

7. umm clearing hedges around spyglass

8. Blowing hole using bomb

9. Falling down hole by train

Trying to remember and thats all i can recall or heard of. Anyone else know for sure?

After I dropped down that hole and got the butterfly, I am able to drop down again and again, it won't stop you. Maybe there is something extra that I did to open up the hole. Near that hole, a bit to the left, there are 2 rocks. I remember trying to slam on the rocks (Spyro, dive attack when in flight). Or maybe it's becos I oiled the hole, lol. Can try dropping a bomb too. The other things I did was talking to all the people, a couple of them gave me some diamonds (the robot general and the business man standing on some rock in the middle of the water).

Edited by Pierce

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...