so in your opioion is this game fun

ya i have to agree i ended up picking it up and all and its not too bad. i just hope it has enough replay value with the different characters to make it worth all the money to get one of each element and all. that or i guess i can always give it to one of my cousins when im done. they are little kids and would probably think this is the most amazing thing in the world.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its fun

But i know someone with at lest 1 of each element but needs 2 more Life/Air, and few leveled figures

I don't have game yet, but got 1 figure, But when i started a new game he just keeps doing almost everything not even giving me chance to figure out what to do, not so much fun that way. I like going thru stages with out to much help for the 1st time,

He does use other elements to get to the extra areas. so that's ok. i may not have to get many figures that way.

I might be getting the game soon... what are the best batteries to use for the Portal? he uses cheap heavy duty batteries ones that don't seem to last long...

i'll give it 7-8, Just got the game, worked on quite few on Heroic Challenge, Drobots' one is really tricky with quick shooting ranged attacks, hope not many more where can't kill to many of something. I don't think i'll ever get Drobots to get past its own HC unless i reset it!?

I use rechargeable, its only types of batteries i use, but this friend doesn't try to keep using rechargeables and it bit tricky to just charge 3 batteries too, i got a way I just charge 3.

what brands are better, Duracell, Energizer, Rayovac?, got rechargeable, Energizer and just got newer 4pack of Duracell 1 left over

I am having fun collecting all the Skylanders out so far and combined with the game I would say its at least an 8.5 if not a 9 in my opinion. It has excellent replay value with collecting all the treasure chests and hats in the game and even when that's done you still have all your Skylanders to level up. So depending on how many you have it can take a while and more are coming out in June along with 2 more Adventure packs.

• 7 months later...

I know this is going to be a necro-thread, but I didn't want to start a new thread asking the same question. Now that the game has been out awhile, I was wondering if opinions have changed. If you forget the diabolical marketing genius, is this a fun game? I'm kind of starting to buy games with my son in mind (he's only 2, but I'd like to have time to buy cheap ones for when he is ready) and would like to make sure they are enjoyable. Thanks.