Rate the trophy difficulty...  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.75

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

I give this a 3 only 2 trophies to get Tag me if you can and One for all would have been a 1 otherwise. And it took me about 12 hrs only played with starters so actual game completion is only 39 % it would cost loads to get 100% but only starters needed for plat

edit: got plat ill change it from 3 to 2 last two trophies not as difficult as i was making them. overall time 14 hrs

Edited by Bluemoon76
got plat

is the game any good?

its not bad from what i have played so far. its a nice little couch co-op if you find someone to play with. plus with the fact theres different characters there is a lot more replay value than i thought because it makes you want to play through the game only using one character or play through the game with your guys having a low power level. and a number of other things.

The only trophy I am struggling with is Phew! That was close...

This is more to do with the ambiguity of the text rather than any difficulty but I was just wondering what exactly I have to do?

Just complete the boss fight without being hit by a shark or perform 30 "near misses" where the camera slows down and I move out of the way?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! =)

• 2 weeks later...
@ Dibbla

you have to get 30 near misses in other words you have to see the green love heart appear 30 times when it slows down without getting hit its not that hard just keep trying :dance:

Note that it has to be 30 in a row. You can get hit by the minions but not the sharks.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted a 4, purely for "Tag Me if you Can!". It will be harder/easier depending on the figures you have.

As for the thirty sharks in a row, just wait for when you're against the three minions. Kill all except Gill Grunt, then wait for the wave of Doomsharks that just goes down the side of the screen. Stand close enough to get hearts, and you'll get it in no time; just be wary of attacks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I voted 4 because although the main game play is really easy and fun, certain trophies are really difficult. Defeating Kaos without switching was doable, as i did it the first try. But it takes so long and if i didnt have sonic boom, i dont know if i could have done it with any other character (sonic boom is wind and not part of the starter pack)

I am still stuck on the avoid laser trophy in creepy citadel, as the controls are really hard to control and hard to avoid when going after all three minions. Luckily for me thats the only one left, as some other trophies were a pain and after many redo s in certain chapters i finally got the rest done

• 1 month later...

Gave this a 4,mainly due to the 'gota buy em all' trophy glitching and having to reset a character to play the game again. Otherwise most trophys were easy,my 4yr old son got over 70% of em in a couple of days.

Hardest part of Skylanders is trying to buy all the characters for my kid! Nowhere sells em apart from people trying to rip you off on ebay.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted higher than most for this, a 6. I honestly struggled with several trophies in this game way more than most people seem to have. Took me quite a few tries to beat the minions with just gill grunt's water hose. Also took me a fair number of tries to get 30 shark dodges. I also took the time to 3 star everything and collect all the accolades even though it was not required for a trophy. All in all, I was happy to be challenged in a game I thought was mainly for kids (even if it was apparently really easy for everyone else). :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

I actually give it a 3/10.

The trophies overall aren't that hard, the only real challenges being defeating the final boss without switching characters (a breeze in co-op with Gill Grunt/Trigger Happy) and defeating all the Lava Mines Minions only using Gill Grunts' power hose.

Fun game, and very nice platinum overall. :)

• 3 weeks later...