Makeshift Trophy Guide

tylerh1701

Since there isn't a trophy guide here, I thought I would put together a makeshift one.

There are 12 Trophies that can be earned in this title.

***Boosting tip***

If you find someone to boost the online with, create a custom match. Set Game Mode to Survivor and Time Pressure to Strong. Each match should only take about a minute. Lobby wait time also takes over a minute, so you're looking at 2-3 hours of boosting to get two people all the online requirements for trophies.

Combat ready (B)

Unlock Stage 2.

Campaign progression related. See "Air race champion"

Air race champion (S)

Complete the campaign.

You will unlock this through natural progression of the campaign There are 7 stages, with 4-6 events in each stage (except stage 7, which only has 1 event). You don't have to complete every event in a stage to unlock the next stage, it will tell you on the bottom how many events you must complete. (Note that to "complete" an event, you must place in the top 3.)

Decorated (B)

Collect 10 Badges.

See "The Most Decorated"

The most decorated (G)

Collect all Badges.

There are 15 badges to unlock. You only need to unlock the bronze version of each badge. (?) next to the numbers mean I am on silver in my rankings, so I don't know what the bronze requirement is, but it will tell you in your badge listings if you haven't unlocked it yet.

Rocket Ranger - 5 Missile Kills

Stuntman - 100 Stunts (may sound like a lot, but stunts are simple and you should easily unlock this through the course of the campaign)

Fighter Ace - 5 Cannon Kills

Shocker - 5 Shockwave Kills (make sure to use on nearly dead enemies that are close to you. Easier when you have shockwave powered up to level 2)

Mechanic - Repair 5 times

Dedicated Miner - 5 Mine kills

Unpenetrable - Used shield to absorb 100 (?) total damage

Frequent Flyer - Logged 1 hour of flight time in game (will unlock during the middle of a race as you clip the 1 hour mark)

Waste Management - Converted 40 powerups to boost (press :circle: to do this)

Hovercraft - Flew close to the ground for 8000 (?) meters

Drualuminable - Survive 100 (?) damage in a single plane

Afterburner - Boosted continuously for 6 (?) seconds

Serial Killer - Killed 3 opponents in a row without dying, 3 times (use a heavy armored plane and weapons like the mine, cannon, and missile)

Booster Pack - Boost for a total of 6 (?) minutes

Hail to the Victor! - Won 2 online matches (may be tough as the community is pretty dead)

Home Stretch (B)

Unlock all events in the campaign.

Campaign progression related. See "air race champion"

The collector (B)

Unlock All Planes.

All planes are unlocked through campaign mode except one. The final plane is unlocked by playing 20 online matches. So you will probably want to find a boosting partner for this one.

Dressing room (S)

Unlock All Skins.

Some skins are unlocked through the campaign, while others are unlocked by winning online matches with each particular plane. By my count, you will need to win 26 online matches to unlock all the skins, so start boosting.

First victory (S)

Earn your first victory online!

Easy enough, just win online one time.

Test pilot (S)

Win a race with every plane.

Just win a race (online or off I believe) with each plane. One plane can't be unlocked without playing 20 online matches, so you'll need online play for this one as well.

Addicted (B)

Complete at least one match for 7 consecutive days.

My guess is that this will work in offline play, but I don't know. Sorry.

Shock and awe (B)

Kill two players at the same time with Shockwave.

Get a double Shockwave attack and use this near a big group of people. Repeat a few times and you should get this. Work on this while going through the campaign and you should be able to get it eventually.

Power user (B)

Use every powerup in the game at least once.

You'll get this through the course of the campaign. If you want, make a checklist of each one you've used. There are 6 power ups in the game and 6 more "double" power ups acquired by grabbing 2 of the same powerup. To unlock this trophy, you must you all 12 total powerups.

Edited by tylerh1701

Hi, good luck with the guide. Since you're still putting this together, take a look at the guide walkthrough thread to get yourself started with formatting and any help that you may need. You'll also find the guide team listed in there who can help you with any questions you may have concerning your guide.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/faq/27004-trophy-guides-complete-walkthrough.html

You will also need to read this thread here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/faq/27461-road-maps-complete-walkthrough.html :).

EDIT:

Since you've done nothing to improve this guide in the last month it will be closed. PM someone on the Guide Team if you want this re-opening so you can finish it.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.