XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > S (PSN) > Sky Fighter

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty.
1 - Very Easy 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
7 1 6.25%
8 0 0%
9 5 31.25%
10 - Very Hard 10 62.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2010, 05:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   A+ Thread Award   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bright Idea!   Member of the Month Winner   Killzone Gaming Night Award   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Default Trophy Difficulty Rating

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 9.20
Voting Guidelines
  1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Last edited by olsen77; 01-25-2014 at 06:54 PM.
FiftyQuid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:08 AM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Voted 7, especially for the Ace trophy, the Air Combat missions, and the A rating for all campaign missions.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to stelek

I'm not voting yet but I guess this will be pretty hard. I just beat the game and didn't get a single trophy. Could not really believe it... It's the first game that would not a give a single trophy in a normal playthrough...
Old 09-17-2012, 06:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

Game is really difficult. trophies granted for completing campaign and Air missions are annoying and even frustrating. for example I completed misssions 17th and 19th with all obectives (primary, secondary and extra) in short amount of time, without crashing or even flaming, with high accuracy, and i did ti at least 30 times - stilll no A-rating for these missions. I will go mad soon ...lol.
AngelMaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:26 PM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

according to psn profiles... 9 people have this 100%... thats awesomely insane... looking forward to smashing it out down the track

Online Gaming Quest Priorities:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon, Alien Breed Impact 3, Arcana Heart 3, Army of Two: 40th Day, Call of Juarez: The Cartel, Dead Rising 2: OTR, Hard Corp: Uprising, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Operation Flashpoint: Red River (+DLC), Quantum of Solace, Resident Evil 5 (DLC), Transformers: FoC, Uncharted 2 (DLC), Way of the Samurai 4
kraven_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:36 AM   #6 (permalink)

this gets a well deserved 9 from me. got this free on the plus ages ago and only now have i decided to play it, and i wish i'd never started.

bout to hit my 100% in the next day or so as i now have the Ace trophy!

Air Combat missions were tough but that was all trial and error mainly and a bit of luck aswell.

The campaign however really tested me, most of all were the last few missions 16 and onwards. all i can say about getting the Alarm! mission on ace difficulty done is practice with your secondary grenades as they can take out loads of enemies with one bang, you can't go head on it's just impossible to do so.

i find this trophy list typical of tik games in general, a long list but tough to do with no golds. the last one i played by tik was Wakeboarding HD. but that was a piece of cake compared to this.

read a few comments on here bout not playing ages for bronze or silver trophies, but in my experience it doesn't matter what grade they are it's getting them that's fun. gonna have to play something dead easy after this as i've nearly pulled all my hair out over this title.

please leave a message in your friend request as blank requests will be ignored

Latest F1 Race Stars

Latest Game @100% Back to the Future - Episode 1: It's About Time

Last edited by plisken1979; 03-07-2013 at 03:40 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes
plisken1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:57 AM   #7 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

This gets a 10 from me. Extremely hard, with no real guides. Took a lot of playing and experimenting on my own to figure out good strategies. And as much as this game took skill, it was also enjoyable, because I actually felt myself get progressively better. I wish it had an online multiplayer component, because by the end I could really hold my own in a dogfight.

The unique thing about this 100% is that it requires another completionist on your team for the coop one. Initially I figured I'll just play by myself with 2 controllers, but the difficulty is such that it took a couple of days and recruiting my brother as a wingman.

Bottom line - according to PSN profiles, as of now only 18 people (including myself) out of 15,000 owners attained 100%. That's 0.12% If this game doesn't warrant a 10, I don't know what does.
Old 07-19-2014, 07:14 AM   #8 (permalink)

Gave it a 10.

Got 15 out of 19 trophies before I asked myself whether it was still worth it to go through the frustration of trying to get the last four trophies. (for almost 2 years now)
And then I deleted the game.

I have serious respect for the few people that have managed to get 100% completion for this insanely difficult game. And the QA testers who had to test the game to make sure that all the trophies unlock when they are supposed to.

Last edited by RogueRabbit; 07-19-2014 at 07:17 AM.
RogueRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote