The reason the dlc is late

zakubluez

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d2068c9219c69cb3b54af95e9a78a5c1/tumblr_mkl1ihYe7m1ry8mmao1_500.png

If you’ve been keeping track of Skullgirls news recently, you’ll know that Squigly and several more DLC characters were funded thanks to the Indiegogo campaign. What you may not know is that in addition to that, I have donated $225,000 to Lab Zero in order to fund the development of ZONE-tan as a playable DLC character in Skullgirls.

One of the reasons why Squigly is taking so long is because we are developing ZONE-tan in tandem with her with plans to release them both simultaneously in around 2 months. Currently, she is still in very early development, although we have her idle and walk cycles completely colored, as well as one of her specials and most of her regular standing attacks. Since there is no need to audition for her, Caxx has also already been able to record all her vocal samples.

To get people hyped up, I’m providing you with a small content pack to show her off in her current state. Included in it are:

1) Screenshots of ZONE-tan in game, running on an early PC build of the game that also incorporates my vector UI (many other game elements are not yet implemented, e.g. BG sprites).

2) A character concept sheet for ZONE-tan explaining how she will play.

3) A sample of her voice pack, containing several sounds that she will use.

use this link to download download sound pack and screenshots. ZONE, If you

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

People on the GameFaqs forum say this is an April Fools joke. Is that true?

Yeah, This is fake. But Squigly will have Zone-Tan's costume color scheme and I hear Zone-Tan will be a background character in one of the new upcoming stages.

Edited by BlueKaiTheEnd
This is fake