How long will you stick with Skullgirls?

Tendablast

So now that it has been out a couple weeks what are you guys thinking in the long run? Think you'll keep at it and practice everyday? Come back to it once in a while? Dropping it?

I usually play a couple hours a day but I gotta admit Skullgirls might take a backseat for Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown and Guilty Gear this Summer unless the DLC adds some game changing element. That said I'm sure it'll always keep me coming back over the years like 3rd Strike and MvC2.

• 2 months later...
Online seems to be pretty active still. As long as there are still people playing I'll stick with it! :cool:

I'm playing it on the PS3 at the moment, and that's the only reason I, at present, don't feel like sticking with it; there are absolutely no players online. I find a game every now and again but the game freezes. Apparently if you purchased the game through American servers you can't play with people on European servers and vice versa. Playing it solo against AI, however challenging the AI can be, will only last so long.

I guess its just a waiting game, I love the dark-deco art style that's used, and there's an interesting blend of storyline and back story figured into it, the game plays damn well too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...