• Cerebella
    • Peacock
    • Parasoul
    • Ms. Fortune
    • Painwheel
    • Valentine
    • Double
    • Marie

I was primarily attracted to this game because of the art style and its dark tone. I'm not disappointed.

My favorite character is Painwheel, both for her creepy looks, and sad story. Poor Painwheel...^^

I suck completely with her though, probably more so than most other characters. Filia is the most fitting for me to play as. (slowly getting a hang of Valentine) Still, Painwheel, FTW.

They're all very interesting characters though.

So who's your favorite character? And can you explain for what reason? Because of what they look like, their story, which one you like playing the most as, anything goes.

I also added Marie as an option in the poll, because even if you can't play as her, she's still very much part of everything, obviously.

Edited by Dancing Mad

My favorite character is kinda obvious by my profile pic, but Cerebella is definitely where it's at. Initially I didn't pay her any mind. People like Parasoul and Peacock were just more interesting all around. Then I played as her and something just clicked and I fell in love. Thing is, I can't stand grapplers in fighting games and yet she is my best character and favorite Skullgirls fighter. Go figure.

• 3 weeks later...

Ms. Fortune, easily. She's cute, got a lovely design and plays amazingly. I usually team her up with Filia for a super-fast team. Samson's a total bro too.

I like most of the characters though, although I'm not particularly fond of Valentine. She seems somewhat dull in comparison to the others. I wasn't too sure of Cerebella based on her design alone, but after hearing her voice and knowing more about her personality I like her a lot more now.

Also Double. I don't have a clue what it is, but I love it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

In all honesty I like all of them. Each character is unique and none of them play similar to the others, but as for my all time favorite, I would have to say Ms. Fortune, She agile/nimble, and since she is dead, she can take off her head and recite Shakespearean quotations and I occasionally enjoy lame/stupid puns so she fits the bill.