Rate the trophy difficulty  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.32

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

I will give a rating when I get all the trophies, for now I have to say it's a bit hard do to the secrecy nature of the character specific trophies, but other than that it doesn't feel all that hard (I think that's good since I hate retarded hard trophies on my fighting games)

Based on the way they have been going, I would have to say that this game is probably on the easier side but until I know what all the trophies are I will refrain from voting.

Double's could be difficult, if it involves doing a combo where she turns into every character in the game as some people suspect. Otherwise the hardest one right now has, ironically, been the tutorial one. (Which still wasn't all that hard)

Like Arcade said, (now that I have gotten my 100%), the game is not too hard. It does take some getting used to, but that is understandable. The game is fun, so any difficulty can be taken a bit lightly. I want to give it a 4.5, but will round up due to Ai difficulty and the length of time to get accustomed to the game.

I'm personally voting the game a 3, granted when the game first came out it was quite the task for the trophy hunters trying to decipher the vague descriptions thrown as us but once the trophies have been figured it and replicated for confirmation the game actually is a pretty straight forward game however a bit on the tedious side luckily we have that Sparring Mode Exploit to make it that much easier for us.

• 2 weeks later...

I used the guide and did this in an afternoon. As a fighting game player I'd say its a 4, 5 at the most for casual players. The A.I. is pretty tough but I was playing on regular difficulty if you adjust it isn't as bad. Even if you don't play fighting games the in game tutorial is very good when it comes to teaching you tips and tricks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I rate 2.

Very easy trophies thanks to Setsuna's guide, otherwise it would be a nightmare to guess what to do.

The game is original but not that great. Trophywise, I don't like the "concept" of secret trophies. Most of them, especially the character specific ones, are almost impossible to guess without a guide. Also there's no Stats menu unlike modern games like SF4. There are also some little but annoying details in this game. For example when you're in the character select screen, it's impossible to come back to the menu by pressing :circle: like most games, you cannot even cancel a selected character. Actually any of the gamepad buttons acts like "validate" so you need to wait for the fight to start before going back to the menu or changing your character. Also for some reason, you cannot pause the game by pressing :start:, you need to hold the button for 2 seconds wtf :confused:. The only thing that I really love is the Tutorial that is not a simple series of moves/combos like most games, but it explains the mechanics and strategies of fighting games in general (not especially Skullgames). Most tutorials should be like that !

Now for the gameplay, nothing original compared to the other fighting games and there are very few characters. They're sexy and busty though :D

but that's having a guide by hand for explaining the trophy descriptions ^^

it's a good fighter imo, I really enjoy 3 of the 8 chartacter the roster gives us, and only 1 I loath, so that's pretty well done. Tutorial makes it super easy to get into, Sleepwalk is easy for Story completion, but man just adding it up to easy is a whole other game, so using the Sleepwalk walkthrough ain't a bad idea to practice and then upping gradually, if you want a challenge out of the game and have intentions of fighting versus on it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...