7 3 8.57%
8 1 2.86%
9 0 0%
10 - Very Hard 0 0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2012, 10:37 AM   #21
Pinhead

but that's having a guide by hand for explaining the trophy descriptions ^^

it's a good fighter imo, I really enjoy 3 of the 8 chartacter the roster gives us, and only 1 I loath, so that's pretty well done. Tutorial makes it super easy to get into, Sleepwalk is easy for Story completion, but man just adding it up to easy is a whole other game, so using the Sleepwalk walkthrough ain't a bad idea to practice and then upping gradually, if you want a challenge out of the game and have intentions of fighting versus on it
Dynasty Warriors 6:E, 7, 7:E, 8, 8XL - Warriors Orochi 3 - One Piece - Trinity - Sengoku Basara SH - Hyperdimension Neptunia - Borderlands 1 & 2 - Tekken HD, 6, TTT2 - Heavy Rain - Killzone SF & Mercs

Need Boostin:

PS3: FotNS:Ken's Rage 2
Pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:42 AM   #22
tjtj12

These trophies really just rely on skill level. I thought all these trophies were easy to get just time consuming, where as my friend has a had time even with the guide
tjtj12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:13 AM   #23
JamesBR27

Im thinking of getting this game with the December 31 st discount, between this and Batman AC, this seems a lot easier to get 100% though, even if it is hard, Batman AC will be impossible.

JamesBR27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:39 AM   #24
Arturia

Send a message via Skype™ to Arturia

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 2 MVP   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

I'm giving it a 3 since the hard part really comes from those tutorials and If you follow Setsuna guide it makes the other trophies all that easier.

Sig & Avatar done by ESYLD

Arturia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:38 PM   #25
Tekan

Got all the trophies in one day. Voting 3
Tekan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:19 AM   #26
DAceman25

I giv this a 2. It was really easy especially since the guide tells u exactly wat 2 do from the confusing trophy descriptions.

DAceman25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:22 AM   #27
JohnnyLeyenda

I'm giving it a 4 because of the confusing names, and the final boss can be really really hard unless you play on easiest.
With the guide it's probably 2 or 3 but still.

JohnnyLeyenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:19 PM   #28
MrUnknown625

I give this one a 5 purey due to the training mode trophy. I'll admit I am not the greatest when it comes to fighting games but a few of the lessons had rather lenghty combos that took me a while to get. Other then that the trophies are easy but like many have said have the most vague descriptions I have ever seen for trophies and I wonder how some people figured them out. I think the game is really well made and rather deep for a PSN fighter. The graphics are great, each character plays differently with cool abilites and the overall mechanics are very well thought out.

The 1.01 patch did get rid of the sparring mode exploit so if you want to use that don't download the patch. However I was able to get all the trophies with the patch installed and I think there is only really one trophy that takes a while longer without using the exploit and that is The Medical Board trophy. I was still able to do it I just needed to play out many matches instead of one where I could heal the character.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #29
Weaver

Giving it a 5 not only taking my own skill in consideration but also from others who are not so used to fighters. I think the tutorial was clear enough except that the buttons are vaguely explained. It's just a mix between Marvel vs Capcom and Street Fighter though, that's how it felt. Trophies are somewhat tricky to get, they don't always unlock when they're supposed to.

Signature made by ESYLD| PSNP | Competitive SF account
Weaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 05:07 PM   #30
Lorenzo The Comic

Gold Trophy Skullgirls

2/10 Nothing overly difficult. 2D Fighting Game enthusiast here. I decided to try the PS3 version while it was available on the Japanese PS+. The trophy guide gives you a great idea of the requirements for the trophies. The tutorial trophy was my first one, it's not so hard. Probably the hardest part for me as far as I can remember was Filia vs. Painwheel, where she randomly blocks your low attacks.

Just play through Story Mode on Sleepwalk and you'll be able to beat Marie on your first try with all 8 starter characters. In case anyone didn't know, Player 2 can stack the character-specific trophy progress too. I could tell from Parasoul, Ms. Fortune and Valentine's trophies.

Obtaining trophies via Sparring Mode still worked for me in the Japanese version published by Cyber Front. Also I'm pretty sure you return from the character select screen with the button, not Medium Kick as you might be thinking. You have to hold the button for half a second in Multiplayer Matches in case you press it by mistake, though the Home button isn't blocked out.