20,000 points to easy

I'm sure this game is really dead by now, but when I did this I found a glitch in the game to make this easy. Find a map that will end on laps rather than a time limit. Find a hill next to an out of bounds. Do a quick trick off that hill while going out of bounds. You will get points for the trick and it will respawn you back in the exact same place. keep doing it over and over. Should take 10 to 15 min if that. Oh, and if you keep doing it over and over without wiping out, the points build up to and insane amount per trick.

Edited by hoosierdaddie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm sure this game is really dead by now, but when I did this I found a glitch in the game to make this easy. Find a map that will end on laps rather than a time limit. Find a hill next to an out of bounds. Do a quick trick off that hill while going out of bounds. You will get points for the trick and it will respawn you back in the exact same place. keep doing it over and over. Should take 10 to 15 min if that. Oh, and if you keep doing it over and over without wiping out, the points build up to and insane amount per trick.

what track do you advise?

just got this game and can use all the help :D

• 3 months later...

I added a reply to the guide that should be added to the guide. The EASIEST way to get ONLINE ACROBAT Trophy is by having a friend gently ramming the side of your sled & you keep pressing the X button. That way he gets knocked off every single time. After the 20.000 do a small trick then your done. Easiest way I say. Takes about 10 mins if that.

Edited by M4S54CR3

• 3 months later...

It's really not that hard to do.

Do the small stunt track where there's one large hill in the middle, 3 small jumps to one side and 2 small jumps on the other. One person goes back & forth over the 3 small jumps (hitting two of them). The amounts will start small, but gradually turn into 500-800 per stunt/jump (don't remember to be honest - but do 2 tricks per jump, 2 jumps per "run", then turn around and repeat). Only took me a try or two offline to get the hang of it.

No need for ramming or anything else, just a boosting partner so you can actually start a friggin' online match. EDIT: Jaytech says the same thing - just didn't recognize it at first

I also used this track for the continuous adrenaline trophy by just doing laps along the outer ring (doing a flip off the first jump to fill the gauge), though its tricky to get correct amount of time without exceeding the track's score limit first!

Edited by Stork77