Pack Rat NOT UNLOCK

• 2 months later...

Check over all of your races and make sure you've come first/gold in them. It's been over 2 years since I last played this game, so I forget if you need to come first/gold in all of the races in order for the trophy to unlock.

If you have come first in all races and the trophy still hasn't unlocked, I recommend you delete all of your saved data (for this game) and then start from scratch.

Edited by Canadian_Wilson

• 1 month later...

Pack Rat didn't unlock for me either even after I got gold in everything. I noticed in my sled list there was still 1 sled that I hadn't unlocked and all I had to do was finish Air Masters in 2:30. I finished in 2:08 and it's still locked. I guess there's a bug and you have to finish it in 2:30 on the first try or you get to play the fantastic career over again!

• 9 months later...

Pack Rat unlocked fine for me - You not only have to get gold in all races (apart from the very last one), but there are also 2 stunt races that you need to do in under a specified time.

These unlock the final 2 snowmobiles, which should give you the Pack Rat trophy.

Simplest way to check is scan through the snowmobile options and look for anything that says 'locked'. If they are all unlocked, and you have won all the races as well, it is probably a glitch.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/499/ChrisMalicious.png

Edited by ChrisMalicious