Please help me!

Squigs

Im in need of some help as you might of gathered. I am tying to get the "lot pwners" trophy and I know how to get to the online challenges once in freeskate with my team mate, however when I get there and go to versus all the challenges say unranked. If you could help me and tell me where to go to find the ranked own the lot once Im in freeskate online it would be greatly appreciated many thanks.

first off: :welcome: to the madhouse

Second: Don't do it through freeskate. Go to ranked -> create match (or something) and choose own the lot

How do I get there, this is making me sound stupid but its the last trophy I need apart from the community one. Thanks

this is making me sound stupid

Why yes, yes it is.

Oook whatchu wanna do is start gaaaame.. Mmmk? and once you are playing with your skater you push STARRRT. MMk? And then you push the right directional pad to the right once! Mmk, and then you go to online challenge map Mmk? And then if you dont know what else to do then I suggest you put down the Videer games and seek help.

Lol

Why yes, yes it is.

Oook whatchu wanna do is start gaaaame.. Mmmk? and once you are playing with your skater you push STARRRT. MMk? And then you push the right directional pad to the right once! Mmk, and then you go to online challenge map Mmk? And then if you dont know what else to do then I suggest you put down the Videer games and seek help.

Lol

Of course I know how to get there you spoon. When I'm there all the challenges say unranked except the ranked versus were there is no own the lot. Please help.

Did you ever think of checking the trophy guide in the sticky section? Did you at least bother to check before making this thread?

Down here:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/skate-3/50024-skate-3-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

If this doesn't help, then...I dunno what to say. Either it's a glitch or Spideyman may be *coughrightcough* about you.

Did you ever think of checking the trophy guide in the sticky section? Did you at least bother to check before making this thread?

Down here:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/skate-3/50024-skate-3-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

If this doesn't help, then...I dunno what to say. Either it's a glitch or Spideyman may be *coughrightcough* about you.

Lolz:applause:

Down here:

yes I did, I have that page bookmarked but the guy that replied first said not to do it that way. Can someone not just tell me how to get there? Do I just click on career challenges, are they ranked?

yes I did, I have that page bookmarked but the guy that replied first said not to do it that way. Can someone not just tell me how to get there? Do I just click on career challenges, are they ranked?

You're making this so much harder than it really is.

1. Join an online team

2. Go to Online challenge map

3. Select join team lobby

4. If no one has created a team lobby it will ask you to create one select yes.

5. Invite a teammate

6. Once teammate is there go to online challenge map

7. Select custom match

8. Scroll until you find Own the Lot

9. Win

If you can't follow these instructions you need serious mental help.

1. Join an online team

5. Invite a teammate

7. Select custom match

9. Win

Oh yea I forgot. You have to join an online team. Then yea you join a team lobby,but you can do team challenges by yourself like I do, but you probably suck. Lol

1. Join an online team

5. Invite a teammate

7. Select custom match

9. Win

thanks a lot, you are a god. Why couldn't this just of been stated originally without people being nobs? Thanks again

Oh yea I forgot. You have to join an online team. Then yea you join a team lobby,but you can do team challenges by yourself like I do, but you probably suck. Lol

haha aren't you really cool! I admitted I was being pretty stupid with this but I had no clue. Actually I originally stated that fact. Do you feel real special and big that you offended someone you don't know and have never met on an internet forum. Wow now go have a wank you gaming sado. NOB