Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

DJ_BLACK_SHEEP

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is pointless. there is no boosting required. just play it and the plat will come just like skate 2

Well it could be nice if you dont have any friends that will get the game to help out a little bit like i know none of my friends will get this game and how would i invite someone if i dont know anyone? haha

add me steviemiller7

Well it could be nice if you dont have any friends that will get the game to help out a little bit like i know none of my friends will get this game and how would i invite someone if i dont know anyone? haha

add me steviemiller7

sorry i sounded like i was angry or something. im just saying what is there to boost.

Im always down for some free skating or whatever with any of you guys. so add me if you want to play

hellview8

sorry i sounded like i was angry or something. im just saying what is there to boost.

Im always down for some free skating or whatever with any of you guys. so add me if you want to play

hellview8

it wasnt meant like that buddy i was just saying as a example :)

I'm picking up this game first thing in the morning when it comes out and I'll want to get these online trophies out of the way first and foremost, especially the freeskate with 6 friends...

If you are looking to be part of the team for online boosting, add my psn so we can go after:

Employee #2, #3 and #4 - Earn your first, second and third teammates

Making a Buddy Call - Call a skater to come skate with you

Talking bout Team practice - Play in a 6 player free skate session

You're winner - Win an online ranked solo challenge

Co-Operator - Complete an online Career challenge

Throw Down - Win an online ranked TEAM challenge

Team Up - Be part of a team with 2 or more skaters

Lot Pwners - Win a ranked team Own The Lot

High Five - Win any 5 ranked challenges

PSN: DJ_BLACK_SHEEP

Please write SKATE 3 or similar in the message when you add me, or I won't accept your friend request.

I know employee #2 comes within the game, I already got it. Call a skater, I did that after I finished the tutorials. I called reda or someone. The game froze but I still got a trophy.

Edit: Just got Employee #3. You get employee's(skate team members) as you progress(sell boards).

Edited by SirkSirk

I need 4 people to join my skate team so we can all get the 6 player freeskate trophy. You're free to leave after we unlock the trophy, especially since I rented the game, lol. My PSN is Munitttt, so message me if you want to join.

Also, I'd like to go for this trophy tomorrow (Saturday) around 3PM Easten Standard Time. Let me know.

Edited by Munitttt

I need 4 people to join my skate team so we can all get the 6 player freeskate trophy. You're free to leave after we unlock the trophy, especially since I rented the game, lol. My PSN is Munitttt, so message me if you want to join.

Also, I'd like to go for this trophy tomorrow (Saturday) around 3PM Easten Standard Time. Let me know.

I need the trophy! Please add me!

TMC2k1 is my PSN ID. I hope we can get 3 more!

If anyone is looking for a team to join, feel free to join mine. I was in the top 10 of the leaderboards on Skate 2 for some time. Please no beginners, have some skill to compete online and complete the online challenges/trophies

PSN id: jdhncih

Team: No Love City

I'm on at various times of the day, no constraints, so people from all over welcome.