XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > S (PS3) > Skate 2

Old 10-14-2010, 02:19 AM   #1 (permalink)

Question Online Legend Trophy

Alright I have every trophy finished besides "online legend" and "platinum trophy" i am super tired of playing this game, but i just want the platinum. I currently have 3,500 /5000 XP. Does anyone have any tips on how i can boost this or just get it done quickly? Any tips would be appreciated. Thank You.
lunatic alic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:54 AM   #2 (permalink)

do what i do. I had a $5 turbo ps2 controller and set it to press square a bunch of times continuiously. Leave it on in hall of meat or skate or others if set right and you WILL get at least 3.000 points in 24 hours cuz I did. If you want i still need 2,000 points as this is the second day i did this and wanna just leave our ps3s on with eachother

I have a 100% profile

TOP 5 : KILLZONE 2, GTA IV, MIDNIGHT CLUB LA, MORTAL KOMBAT VS DC UNIVERSE, BATTLEFIELD BC

All Kombos trophys for mk vs dc and mk9 ready to sync.
joe250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

Thats a legendary idea! I know these posts are old but what was the name of the controller?
Zanizrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 02:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanizrules View Post
Thats a legendary idea! I know these posts are old but what was the name of the controller?
You just need to find one of them $10 controllers that have a button that says TURBO on them.
I used to have 3 but i sold them since i preferred the official sony controllers, and now i feel like i shouldnt have sold them,,, UGH!
Shadowrider50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 07:02 AM   #5 (permalink)

know this is old but im working on trying to plat this game...

anyways befre work 7 pm est i joined a ranked match jam session, and i plugged in controller and left it (rubber banded the sticks so i wont get kicked for afk) and maybe it annoyed people but i got home from work after 2 am and 2 people are in the lobby and even getting last place nets you 16 XP or so getting last place with 2 other people.... right now I'm doing the same thing but I could use a boosting partner.

So guessing takes bout 5-10 min not even for 16 AFK XP, aint doin the math but gonna run it overnight and check see where my XP is....

also I need to get the freeskate activities done..... IF ANYONE ELSE DOES PLEASE ADD ME

Proudest Platinum:
CoD: Ghosts 3.85%
Last 100%:
Trine 2
Rarest Trophy:
A Winner Is You Retro City Rampage 1.98%
Playing right now
Ghosts, Virtual Tennis 2009, Skate 2

Add me if you play alot of Ghosts MP and Extinction; I need a few trophies for 100%s , grind teeth, also to boost Virtual Tennis or Skate 2, please NO BLANK F.R.

Last edited by g0d of g0t; 07-17-2014 at 07:08 AM. Reason: fixed XP number, added request for freeskaters lol
g0d of g0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:34 AM   #6 (permalink)

sorry this dont work, you got to get at least 1 point or you get 0 xp, so if you wanna do something else and do this or a spot battle and keep losing you will be racking in XP but its not AFK xp

Proudest Platinum:
CoD: Ghosts 3.85%
Last 100%:
Trine 2
Rarest Trophy:
A Winner Is You Retro City Rampage 1.98%
Playing right now
Ghosts, Virtual Tennis 2009, Skate 2

Add me if you play alot of Ghosts MP and Extinction; I need a few trophies for 100%s , grind teeth, also to boost Virtual Tennis or Skate 2, please NO BLANK F.R.
g0d of g0t is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
online legend, skate 2, trophy