Online Legend Trophy

lunatic alic

Alright I have every trophy finished besides "online legend" and "platinum trophy" i am super tired of playing this game, but i just want the platinum. I currently have 3,500 /5000 XP. Does anyone have any tips on how i can boost this or just get it done quickly? Any tips would be appreciated. Thank You.

do what i do. I had a $5 turbo ps2 controller and set it to press square a bunch of times continuiously. Leave it on in hall of meat or skate or others if set right and you WILL get at least 3.000 points in 24 hours cuz I did. If you want i still need 2,000 points as this is the second day i did this and wanna just leave our ps3s on with eachother

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Thats a legendary idea! I know these posts are old but what was the name of the controller?

You just need to find one of them $10 controllers that have a button that says TURBO on them.

I used to have 3 but i sold them since i preferred the official sony controllers, and now i feel like i shouldnt have sold them,,, UGH!

• 2 years later...

know this is old but im working on trying to plat this game...

anyways befre work 7 pm est i joined a ranked match jam session, and i plugged in controller and left it (rubber banded the sticks so i wont get kicked for afk) and maybe it annoyed people but i got home from work after 2 am and 2 people are in the lobby and even getting last place nets you 16 XP or so getting last place with 2 other people.... right now I'm doing the same thing but I could use a boosting partner.

So guessing takes bout 5-10 min not even for 16 AFK XP, aint doin the math but gonna run it overnight and check see where my XP is....

also I need to get the freeskate activities done..... IF ANYONE ELSE DOES PLEASE ADD ME

Edited by g0d of g0t
fixed XP number, added request for freeskaters lol