Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Spikey654

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i need also a freeskate partner BUT for the germany edition to abd that the german cant play with others -.- so if anyone got the germany edition and want to help me just add me and it would be good if u write Skate 2 so i know what u want from me :D

i also need to start working on those online trophies. Feel free to send me a message and let me know if u want to help. My friends list is full, so u need to send me a message saying who u are first, then ill add u.

Also, im free all day on tuesdays and thursdays, and before 1:30 PST every other day. confusing? Blame my job, lol

Thanks!

PSN: kennygunit

Anyone who would like to help, go ahead and send me a friend request.

My PSN is: XXPrimusXX

I'm renting Skate 2 for the 3rd time to try to get the Platinum, I only need 3 trophies:

Cooperation is Key Trophy

Active Skater Trophy

Online Legend Trophy

So I just need to finish the Online Freeskate activities and I only need 2000 more EXP for the Online Legend.

Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to help.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for someone to help me with the "Active Skater" & "Cooperation Is Key" trophies, Add SniperScope if you're interested, put Skate2 in the message so i know why you've added me. :)

Edit: Got both of the trophies, don't need boosting anymore. :p

Edited by SniperScope

Hi guys, I'm looking for a skilled freeskate partner, I need to do around 20 activities, for each one I need doing, I'll help you with one (unless of course we both end up doing ones we both need).

These are the more challenging ones which need several attempts or a decent player to get them completed. I'm struggling to get these done in regular play now and I am gunning for the platinum. I'm in GMT time, add me as a friend on PSN with a short message of when you can play (any time, I don't have anything else to do :p). I'll get back to you ASAP.

Cheers!

EDIT: Down to 5 now, these are taking ages, but all for that glorious Platinum :p

EDIT EDIT: Offer retracted, got the platinum :)

Edited by Rokusho

• 2 weeks later...

RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

Come on. It's Wednesday and I want a bloody trophy. Who is up for challenges? There has to be someone. I'm on now, need to do about 135 of them. I'm not great, but not shit and I have a headset.

Add me, tell me you want to play!!!