Wow.

tehcezar

• 10 months later...

I really enjoyed the SP and MP of this game. Yes the MP could have been better, but it was headed in a great direction. It's the only online game that I still play from time to time. What I like is the whole concept of the online with the soldiers vs creatures. I also like the different powers everyone can choose from. One can pick different types to change their gamestyle and it doesn't matter about rank. In alot of games one comes in new and gets beat up because they don't have all the purkes top rank guys have.

Edited by OneChance

The things I think could be improved:

1. The game Modes and maps- have it switch different modes of play instead of repeating one type and have more maps

2. The over powered spider- maybe make the shots less powerful and limit a team to 1 to 2 spiders because if a whole team picks spiders it's a mess(but they can be beat with the right team)

3. Fix the Cheap shotgun trick- play a rank 40 guy and you'll know what I'am talking about;)(I'am one of the few rank 40 who use the assualt gun)

4. THE CONNECTION- it goes by region of the host which sometimes sucks for other people(if you are in same region then your connection is great, this improves your accuracy and damage on people)

5. Host Quitting- if this happens switch to a new host not end the game for everyone

6. Saved Stats- show how many times people quit and I'am not talking about disconnecting by bad connection

Edited by OneChance